Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we're good friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Extremely valuable scoops are rarely appreciated in their time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I remember that scoop. it was Very good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man cody is such a great guy and wonderful God damnm boy that i'd love it if he was enjoyable on the screens. When viewed. i'd say, "Yeah to this here"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Two separate sources claiming Corbin's cash-in got the big axe and he was made a fool because he attacked that military guy on Twitter, then pussied out and looked like an idiot. Word got back to Vince who was furious that Corbin got himself into that in the first place. He wants to go in an entirely different direction now. The first source made this claim before the show even went on the air and also claimed tentatively that the direction is Jinder staying the course until Survivor Series.

Editing in one source's place of work so that I don't get attacked by people who are angry for no reason. Please don't harass to find out who it is specifically.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 16, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It was an attempted worked shoot by Asuka going into business for herself but the boys found out they were getting worked when she was shoot asked to get checked out by a sanctioned doctor (shooting) instead of just saying she already did (working)

Her shoot punishment was being stripped of the title and going up instead of moving up and working both shows until she work+shoot lost it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nikki Cross being a full-fledged face even without any good heels is probably preferable to her torpedoing any and all of the less over faces. Someone could even use her overness to turn heel

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would make all the wrestling fans give me their money and then instruct them to walk into the ocean and never look back. In order to give Vince the biggest "kiss My pecker" statement you ever seen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is a significantly better story idea than The Shield Reunion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yeah it doesn't make any sense to keep your other powerful soul secret in case a demon tries to destroy you and you need to use it on the demon without the demon knowing what to expect, because big wrestling matches are more important than not being destroyed by a demon. This is sarcastic if you couldn't tell and it seems like you probably couldn't since you all think you're smarter than professional writers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's good. anyone else like the War Games match? I do. was wondering if you did

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if it's not two rings i'll say hell.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

according to the online men, in olden times, one of the big problems with wwe was that the belts didn't matter enough. I feel that in this era of nothing mattering at all, the echoes of our childish problems from the past now bring comfort to many of the posting descendants who are around today as well as the elders who were alive back then. I love to watch the shows.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The betting has shifted once more, such that chad Gable and Shelton are planned to win.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What are some of the spoilers lately? does anyone know what the main event of wrestlemania will be? my guess is that finn balor will be involved, and maybe "Stone Cold". Let me know since i love to feel like I'm back-stage.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can just imagine them all back-stage talking about how dumb assed the fans are for thinking it's real. THe good guys and bad guys probably both have to work together on a storyline and the wrestling holds so that they both get paid at the end of the night even though neither of them is badly hurt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I thought vader was about to die soon, but it sounds like I got fooled by the wrestling business, as usual!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't look now but guess who is worse than WWE? It's me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Also RIP Roman Reigns, he died

Wow, that badly sucks. Thankfully you can't, in a discriminant manner, be punished for saying this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they all thought he was saying he knew the secret, even though he didn't. Not only should he be taken off probation but it feels fair to give him multiple passes on the next couple since he is being scrutinized so hard like me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm interested in a big belley

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

anyone's in particular?

1. big kass
2. others
3. every thing else
4. small one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Absolutely not.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lacey Evans

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aleister black and the velveteen dream sounds like a very profitable piece of poo poo YA novel, which is good, even if they just call them by their names.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kairi can lose fairly often as long as she wins the right ones. Her character and some sort of dominant winning streak would be awful and annoying together actually

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fear? I would kick both of their asses somewhat easily, or with mild adversity if they wield muramasa and masamune blades.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bet on triple h

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A million fans have said some really stupid poo poo that would deserve heat if they were signed to WWE In my opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In contrast with my last posting, I do agree that about 20 of the wrestling people who dogpiled on Lio for up to a week later because it made them feel good were a bit much!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you plan to supply an advanced chunnel please don't advertise the basic model.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope some people recognize molly and she gets an ok reaction, due to her being good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rovert is right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rusev shows hints of being way better than Roman but doesn't really get the chance to prove it very often. they're both great at selling and should have a legitimate blood feud that lasts a couple months before rusev wins the world drat title. That's the spoilers for tonight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there was no balking on promises or any other fanfiction happening. Nevil did not wait long enough to make his demands. then he got pissed about playing ball and not being able to be both cruiserweight champ and heavyweight champ at the same time a little but down the road. period.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

because playing ball with vince actually works and doesn't just get you slotted, but hell I forget everything about CM Punk and Daniel Bryan among about a thousand other stories too since I too have no memory of anything ever

Prove it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ah yes the "dur at you" argument. I forgot nivelle didn't do the following:

1. throw a huge fit backstage about having to lose the cruiserweight belt
2. walk out because of that
3. Refuse to even hug Vince goodbye which not even cm punk did.
4. Seal his own fate by refusing any attempted reconciliation out of the same heightened sense of pride that refused to ever lose any belt no matter why

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If John Cena refused to put over Braun Strowman because of his spot, everyone here would poo poo on themselves and spit everywhere to talk about how much his rep as a cool dude is bullshit and he's just like hogan.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shawn Michaels was on a roster full of nobodies and created a political party. If Nievel was smart enough to do the same thing it wouldn't matter because no one backstage can even understand what he is saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Comparing Neville's situation to John Cena is goddamn hilarious

but not stone cold. Ok