Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not a big deal but it whould be cool if they named the tbs championship just the tbs title and didn't have to specify "womens" or another word that means women, since it's distinct on its own much like the tnt title. it don't matter. i'm trying to make it popular to say the word "whould" and get it into the dictionary. this has happened before with some words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've never seen Alaois before either. seems like a re-reg of someone who hates dumb stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the deal with abadon and halloween? everyone keeps talking about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone in the whole building was chanting it. this is in response to the post about jerry lynn even though i didn't see it before posting. that's how it works

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy's a good wrestler. I reckon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

somebody hurry and text the crowd how jealous they are of sex

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry for what i said earlier. i didn't know they were in boston. missed some of the show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're all spoilers all right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you should broaden your horizons. there's a lot more to like in pro wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone on here watch joe doering vs silas young in aaw when they were in their late 40s? would like to see a rematch.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i accident went on this thread. didn't mean to. Hell!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjvB2Lr1nZA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jade's first loss should be to the dark order after they all dig deep down and realize they can do it. i'm just being a freak

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nobody is a particular body part of the snake. a snake is dangerous even after cutting its head off. you can die from the decapitated head of a snake due to venom, nerves, and the like. imagine the stable as a snake, and that's it. it just says 'snake' on it, and isn't labeled per eyeball or anything like that. it's badly hosed up, but not taken out. move along. edit. well it is taken out, but you don't go trampling on it in celebration and so on. this guy doesn't make any sense when i think about it. nevermind okay? thank you if you don't read any of it.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Sep 15, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

davius_xw posted:

Lights Out match was fine, probably about ***-ish. Some stiff charishots and Hobbs tore a piece off the entrance tunnel to use as a weapon, that was cool, and then TK came out and started screaming like a complete maniac as everyone ran for the exits because it was after 12:30am at this point. Seriously I hope there's video because I was leaving so I don't know what he said but he was in rare form.
lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"Who?" @ that TNA stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

excuse my ignorance but is VBD an inside joke referencing vinnie, bryan, and dave?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trent seven is an anagram for "resent vent" as in i "resent" the "vent" that led to the signing of trent seven. when i say vent like that it's shorthand for event. it's new slang

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it's cody. looks weird because the hat is pushing his ears down

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rather than the act of losing a battle royal itself being 'bad', it's that it would be good if some of those guys had more going on and couldn't be in it. but battle royals with just 2 good guys and a bunch of jobbers are a lot worse than ones with a bunch of good guys so i don't mind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the Grayson Waller Effect

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

l;et's see. The List of WWE Personnel Effect

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't listen to these small fry know it alls. i used to own four arenas and they're available a few days a month even from 3 months in advance. it must be even less in a big city. i lost my arenas in a game of big gambling cards. The most dangerous game of cards. if you play you know what it is and if you don't you don't need to know about this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Ooh, maybe Kaito can lose to, say, Serpentico in Seattle if NOAH are involved!

:D