Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

Tna has introduced yet another title, the grand wizard.

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They'll have a regular match that makes no use of the cell and then Dana will come out, rip the door off and attack Charlotte to cost her the title, setting up their match at mania.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So Perkins replaced Itami?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

are Aries and Thea married now or are they still in the promise ring phase

#AskQuestions

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Either one of those two winning the title and going to Smackdown is a good idea.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Give him the glasses back and replace Mick Foley with Pretty Percy Watson

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'd laugh if that's just a dark segment to troll people with that lovely name

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I bet Dean jobs to Corbin and the ladder match deal is cruiserweights

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I would much rather see Reigns-Strowman than Taker-Reigns.

At least the former would be mercifully kept short so as to not expose Strowman. The latter will be way too long and is being shoehorned in to give Reigns a win over him before he retires.

I will say though that if Taker said this is it, I'm done after this, having Reigns turn by burying the Undertaker for good would be masterful.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Randy isn't the type to handle it well if the crowd shits all over him winning.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

I just have this gut feeling that they're going to do Balor v. Undertaker if he comes back, so I don't think he'll win if he does come back at the Rumble.

They're doing Reigns-Taker

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

Seems like that's no longer the case, no?

Ehh the Braun thing could be because they have a PPV between now and Mania an obviously taker won't be working it . I hope they changed course though

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Seth is really out, I say go with Tye Dillinger. Have him come out and complain about getting a huge reaction at the rumble and being sent back down by Hunter anyway. Joe got called up over him so there's a built in reason there.

There's nobody on the main roster that isn't either tied up or ruined already, Dillinger is majorly over, he's entertaining as hell, he's a quality worker.

Sink or swim.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sounds like Roode-Hero and some kind of AoP-DIY-Revival three way at Takeover

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Congrats on your "Is Married To Edge" award

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm a fan of Heidi's new name, Ruby Riot

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Drifter has the early Roddy Piper heat like when he would come out and purposely play the bagpipes like poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Never loving change TNA

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Is Magnus the only one in that main event who didn't spend any time in WWE or a WWE developmental?

Yes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Venomous posted:

couldn't get fit enough for a match with the Big Show but he's willing to come back for the ARMBAR eh

or he wants less money for that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I mean, Nia Jax sucks bad, but you might as well get some mileage out of her before Asuka comes up.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PWInsider is saying Owens, Zayn, Shining Stars, Enzo and Cass, and Jinder to Smackdown.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Smackdown women really need more than just Charlotte and Sasha so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Billie and Peyton show up.

Seriously though, on the male side, if they add Owens and Zayn and bring in Almas, they're fine.

Styles, Orton, Nakamura, Owens, Zayn, Almas, Corbin, Harper is a really good group.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 11, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford (now known as "The Street _______" obviously not their name, maybe it was "Posse") defeat Dylan Miley & HoHo Lun, Dylan Miley destroyed HoHo Lun post match

Well I sure hope you guys enjoyed that tag team while it lasted. Probably all of 5 minutes.

Yessssss

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hell yes a U.K. title match at Takeover

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If they're pushing the main event tomorrow as a takeover title shot, are they gonna run these eps soon?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Adam Page is actually quite good in the ring and on the mic and gets stuck in lovely roles.

He could've ended up big in ROH if Delirious had even the slightest sense of when to pull the trigger on that Decade young boy thing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Venomous posted:

So why's Bennett going straight to Smackdown? Does Triple H really not like him or something?

I would imagine it's a condition of getting Maria.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mike Bennett is basically the most WWE ready wrestler you could pick from outside of WWE.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

what about soon to be ROH champion Cody

Okay of people who have never been in WWE.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mike Bennett is really good actually.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

A Punjabi prison match in Philadelphia. What could go wrong?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ACH you loving idiot

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tapa's tourney match also wouldn't air until August 28 so you could easily do the injury angle.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GUYS THEY HAVE PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ EVERYTHING IS OKAY

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She's like Charlotte and Dana's love child

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Mae Young Classic just started

Princesa Sugehit defeated Kay Lee Ray

Rovert was right again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They're desperate for attention and Shayna will get them more than anyone else.

I don't think it has poo poo to do with Ronda

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Who's Taya

Taya Valkyrie. Works AAA and Lucha Underground and went to Lance Storm's school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Given how much merch they produce for Balor, I assume he moved a good amount and as such, they likely wouldn't move him to something less watched.