Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

As long as they don't do anything spectacularly stupid like have Bayley show up and cost Sasha the match turning heel and joining with Charlotte they'll be fine.

I actually kinda wanna see this now. Except she also blows off izzy or empties a soda on her or something on the way out who is there because ~reasons~. Go big or go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

And then her parents mark out like crazy

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

Right now Cesaro/Sheamus, Rollins, and probably Swann are locks, Zayn/Strowman looks like a time limit

Looking forward to hearing about how Sami survived 10 minutes with brauuuuuun every time he's on tv until mania (so once a month tops)

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Can''t be, he served a very short sentence in 2011. Plus I think if you get charged with trafficking, which he did, they're probably more stringent. This isn't like when comedian Kyle Kinane got rejected at the US/Canada border for a recent DUI charge, Jeff got charged with a felony.

Actually it's exactly like that because in Canada DUI's are considered criminal or indictable offences which are the equivalent of a felony and can prevent you from crossing the border for good :eng101:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Commercials have IC champ Reigns defending against Miz in house shows end of march? Jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

It may have been posted already, but here are the rumored names for the Women's Elimination Chamber.

Bayley / Sasha Banks / Nia Jax / Alexa Bliss / Mandy Rose / Sonya Deville

I'm really wary of this match if true. I would sub out Mandy or Sonya for Mickie James, to be honest.

Those are the obvious choices but you know they'd cut Bayley first