Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Spoilers for NXT

NXT sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What was NXT Kidz

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It is good they are taking measures for sustainability beyond "don't do anything too radical that might offend the sensibilities of our remaining audience". Hopefully they do more of that, with greater success.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody on Smackdown is main eventer tier, including the main event of Smackdown.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave thinks Cena could propose after he and Nikki win her last match :3

I might actually cry if that happens.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oooh just remembered the wet crunch that seemed to emanate off that knee.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Like a month ago I was like "I can't believe at least 3 people a week fall for Cavauro every week"

Between the discussion thread and this I sigh and now say "I can't believe at least 10 people a week fall for Cavauro every week"

He's on pace to win the electoral college vote in 2020

duhuhhhh

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Benne posted:

The problem with invasion angles is that WWE loving sucks at invasion angles

The stakes are low enough in NXT to get away with doing an okay story. Not saying that's gonna happen, or that it might, but shareholders and Vince don't seem to get as antsy when the program doesn't blow.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Well that puts the Vince Russo behind the scenes rumors to bed

Not even.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave on Twitter during the Pumpkin King reveal asked for anything to happen so Finn could escape this feud

Thanks Dave

Who is the Pumpkin King and does he grant the good kind of wishes, or the ironic bad kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Stop probating rovert, and me, and gently caress off for making me read the spoiler thread at all