Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
spoilers don't note it but his platform spins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Baron Corbyn posted:

Here are the NXT taping spoilers by the way

So, it's looking like the Takeover Orlando card is

Roode vs. Ohno
Asuka vs. Ember Moon
DIY vs. Authors of Pain vs. The Revival
Presumably a UK Championship match since they're featuring those guys on the show.

I'm glad to see Heavy Machinery are going to be on my TV soon, I hope it's a decent length. Strange booking in the women's division. They got everyone interested in an Asuka/Nikki match with the four way and now they've switched gears back to the match people wanted to see in the first place?

No Nakamura or Aleister Black so far. Maybe that match could be Nakamura's send off? Then Roddy vs. Eric Young to round off the card?

I was hoping that Nikki Cross got a rematch. Give Sanity ALL the belts. Have them become the LIJ of NXT.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
I'm all for whatever if we get Kurt with a tiny cowboy hat again.

Also maybe a guest appearance on the new EACSTTROA

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

sticklefifer posted:

Eh, I liked the circular design, and the grid outside the ring was cooler than the new padded areas. It made it look unique.

the doors now open from both sides, which i'm waiting for some poor soul to be sandwiched by a dual spear or something.