Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Codependent Poster posted:

I think Becky will win, actually. That's what all the booking has lead me to believe.

That'll take Alexa going through a table. It just doesn't make any sense, like when Kane won that first blood match to win the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i like becky a lot and would prefer her to retain, but if their match has a false finish where alexa won't go through the table due to being tiny i'll be alright.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rovert posted:

I dunno if they still intend to do this next week. But there was cancelled segment/angle on Smackdown tonight involving an unlikely romance.

My guess was Ellsworth getting a girl.

Ellsworth lands Alexa to, quote, "piss off some nerds on sa"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

lmao what the hell

Nakamura promos confirmed ready for the main roster

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

spongeh posted:

hasn't he pretty much said that he hates working out ever and likes to eat a lot

So do i. I hope Chris hero does awesome business for the WWE so Vince is on the lookout for the next softbody boy with long dirty blonde hair so I can be his little onscreen buddy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/holy_wrestling/status/825101558908059652

i didnt really like zack sabre jr in the cwc but this is still kinda interesting

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

zack sabre jr isnt under contract though

who said theyre phasing out aj

yeah, that's the weird part to me, if it was just "hey heres all the guys anyone can show up it's the rumblleeeeee!" and said, like, tj perkins it'd be one thing but sabre doesn't (officially) work for WWE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

I'm sitting here, fingers steepled, quietly waiting to see if Nakamura shows up at these tapings at all.

He's gonna get a Bobby roode rematch, NXT has been slavishly devoted to that, to a fault.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

im gonna be so mad if shane comes out and says "aj, i'm not gonna fight you, but i have someone who will" and then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLazJKggCd0

hits

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Go RV! posted:

what if instead of that it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

and then the big show came out anyway

if he comes out dressed as nakamura and does all the posing... i might be okay with it

big show would die trying to do the rope pose though

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

If you told me 10 years ago that Nakamura would have more charisma than KENTA I'd leap over the ropes and then lightly kick you in the face as you lay on the mat.

I watched part of an old nakamura/shibata match from 2004 because I was looking for one from I think 2013 or something and drat, I knew he was a lot more boring back then but I wasn't aware quite how boring. Shibata used to have a big ol chubby face too which is funny

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Could change by match time, but as of now: Don't count Jinder out in terms of winning tonight's main event

Jinder Mahal v Randy Orton is absolutely enough to make me turn off a ppv early

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that guy Steve Cutler? in nxt his whole thing is that he was in the army or whatever.

actually I'd be really into a heel stolen valor gimmick. it'd make me laugh at least

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

If they're pushing the main event tomorrow as a takeover title shot, are they gonna run these eps soon?

you'd imagine, yeah. i'd expect it'll air after nxt this week and during nxt phillips will narrate a package about how it'll be defended at takeover with the contestants being decided in a one hour special AIRING LIVE NEXT

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh my that'll be fun

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

The biggest issue isn't that NXT is buried, its that the MYC is going on in the 205 Death Slot with an empty crowd of people who don't care.

it was all already filmed at full sail right? if nothing else the crowd will keep themselves entertained

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Frankston posted:

I want a remake of this promo but with Alexa and Nia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XhwNT7U5s

this is incredible, thanks. why did they call it his White Castle of fear? theres so many things they could have called it but they settled on white castle? and didn't even have all the women there chomping down on little burgers? what the hell hahah

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider:

So Asuka will be on RAW, and probably debut at or after TLC.

uh, well i hope becky gets moved to raw too then

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the tease of harper sister abigailing bray was cool as gently caress and everyone was way into it and then faaaaaart

:smith:

its baffling how many times luke harper gets even a whiff of a push and everyone is super into it and it gets yanked away

what the gently caress just LISTEN, he connects with a crowd almost effortlessly with no help from creative.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

its baffling if you just woke up from a 20 year coma maybe

yeah yeah yeah i know.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I like Chris hero specifically because he looks like the taller, fatter older brother I never had thank you very much

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

breezango noooooo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

nia is the big show of the women's division, she's gonna have a long career of face/heel turns with no real pattern or reason, just whenever its convenient.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the deep six is a good move

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I'm glad they kept Nikki cross down in developmental for six extra months so they could have her get beat in her debut in front of 3000 people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

e wrong thread