Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

If only they'd split someone off when he was super hot and the crowd was begging him to turn babyface....

My friend, I don't think the hat can carry a stable on its own. I love it too but it's an inanimate object.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If Jimmy 'Zombie Princess' Jacobs being in creative can't get Abby booked, then nothing will.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

The Dyad (Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler) defeat the Creeds (Julius and Brutus Creed) in a Loser Leaves NXT match; Joe Gacy was ejected from ringside, and a masked man showed up to help the Dyad. Creeds either getting called up or finally getting their release request granted, it'd been rejected for months

Wasn't it the Dyad that wanted out, or did both teams request releases?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Niagara Falls vs Buffalo. The winner should get a gift certificate for an outlet mall

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

fawning deference posted:

It's a bit delusional to think that Riho and Nyla should get more TV time in favor of top stars who draw way more money and ratings for the company.

Isn't Riho one of the most consistent ratings movers in the company?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Edward Mass posted:

AEW needs more women’s angles than women’s belts.

I think most people want belts because they'll lead to angles, since that's a fairly reliable way for Tony to pay attention to something.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A lot of them do this all the time in the other direction to Japan, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wolf Dogs