Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wrestling Antifa can't possibly fail!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Sugar Blaster posted:

never forget hangmen three

My favorite part about the Hangmen Three was that there were four guys in it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I understand wanting to make the World title look important again after not being defended for months, but drat is Edwards wrestling a ton.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

MJeff posted:

Oh my god.

What a gigantic gently caress you to their fans, lmao. All so they can try and pop a rating with another championship match next week.

NXT is on Tuesday next week, too

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Gonna be the most fitting modern WWE thing ever if Orton ends up breaking WWE's version of Flair's record

He's only three away from 16!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Styles/Nakamura feud would’ve won the Gooker Award had WWE not gone to Saudi Arabia, I’m certain of it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I guess he would be the fill-in for Eric Young.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Makes sense - he's got beef with the Elite. Maybe he and some up-and-comer challenge the Good Brothers.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

sticklefifer posted:

If only Kaz had some sort of veteran friend who had history with TNA and a reason to hate the Elite. Can't think of anyone who fits that description though.

Nobody active, anyway.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
BeyBlade is the best name for a tag team possibly ever, says this otaku.

Also, the intergender thing is for the Impact+ special airing fairly soon, Homecoming.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Pylons posted:

I could definitely see it being someone taking Option C. Chris Bey wouldn't be a bad pick at all.

If reports are correct, Josh Alexander is in the "big deal fairly soon" position, so I'd expect him to use Option C.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from Sunday:

quote:

Impact TV:

-W. Morrissey and Eddie Edwards were brawling and as Morrissey was about to give Edwards a power bomb, Sami Callihan and his baseball bat made the save for his rival.
-Chris Sabin and Sami Callihan defeated Ace Austin and Moose. This is a preview of the four-way no. 1 contender's match set for Emergence this Friday.
-Matt Cardona (w/ Chelsea Green) defeated Shera (w/ Rohit Raju)
-Jake Something defeated Kaleb with a K in a no DQ match. X-Division Champion Josh Alexander confronted Something after the match as a preview for their title match Friday.
-Chris Bey defeated David Finlay
-Melina defeated Brandi Lauren. After the match, Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt attacked Melina which led to Trey Miguel eventually running in for the save. This is a preview of the upcoming Purrazzo-Melina title match at the NWA Empower pay-per-view.
-Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) defeated Havok (w/ Rosemary)
-Tenille Dashwood, Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K defeated Taylor Wilde in a handicap match. After the match, Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering evened up the odds as the heels were beating down Wilde.
-Decay defeated Johnny Swinger and Hernandez
-Joe Doering defeated Luke Gallows

Emergence results:

-Steve Maclin defeated Petey Williams
-Madison Rayne (w/ Tenille Dashwood and Kaleb) defeated Taylor Wilde
-Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers defeated Violent by Design and Rich Swann/Willie Mack in a three-way to retain
-Matt Cardona (w/ Chelsea Green) defeated Rohit Raju (w/ Shera)
-X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated Jake Something to retain
-Ace Austin won a four-way no. 1 contenders match over Sami Callihan, Moose and Chris Sabin to earn a World title shot
-Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt defeated Trey Miguel and Melina

BTI matches:

-Eddie Edwards defeated Deaner
-Laredo Kid defeated John Skyler
-Steve Maclin defeated TJP by DQ after Petey Williams hit Maclin with a chair. Maclin was going to use the chair on TJP, but Williams made the save which made TJP upset.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from Monday

quote:

-Impact World Champion Christian Cage came out for a celebratory promo, but was interrupted by Friday's title challenger Brian Myers and Sam Beale. Cage also retired the TNA title during the segment.
-Chris Sabin defeated Sami Callihan. Moose ran out and attacked both men after the match, but Eddie Edwards ran out for the save before Moose was able to finish the job on Callihan with a chair.
-Mickie James did a segment to promote NWA Empower and called out Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo to the ring. The champion attacked her which brought out Trey Miguel and Melina to run off Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt.
-Rich Swann and Willie Mack defeated Tag Team Champions Good Brothers in a non-title match. Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows put both Mack and Swann through tables after the match.
Rohit Raju and Shera defeated Matt Cardona and Chelsea Green
-Jordynne Grace, Rachael Ellering and Taylor Wilde defeated Tenille Dashwood, Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K
-Moose (w/ W. Morrissey) defeated Eddie Edwards. After the match, a massive brawl broke out that included Sami Callihan, Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Christian Cage, Brian Myers, Sam Beale, and Josh Alexander with the babyfaces standing tall at the end.
-Taylor Wilde (w/ Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering) defeated Tenille Dashwood (w/ Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K)
-Decay defeated Fallah Bahh and No Way
-Moose came out for an in-ring promo and called out Eddie Edwards. The two brawled and Edwards used a kendo stick on Moose until W. Morrissey came out. The two left Edwards laying.
-X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated the returning Jake Crist in an open challenge. After the match, Chris Sabin came out and challenged Alexander to a title match at Victory Road (date TBA) which was accepted.
John Skyler defeated Laredo Kid
-The Good Brothers came out for an in-ring promo and bragged about putting Willie Mack in the hospital. Rich Swann ran out and ran both of them off with a chair.
-Trey Miguel defeated "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt. After the match, Deonna Purrazzo attacked Miguel but Mickie James ran out to make the save.
-Steve Maclin defeated Petey Williams

Emergence results:

-Impact World Champion Christian Cage defeated Brian Myers to retain the title
-Decay defeated Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, Fallah Bahh and No Way in an eight-person tag team match

BTI results:

-Jake Something defeated John Skyler

Good to see Jake Crist back - he shouldn’t be punished for his brother’s actions.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last set of Impact tapings for this month:

quote:

-Rosemary (w/ Havok) defeated Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans)
-Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows) defeated Rich Swann in a bunkhouse brawl
-David Finlay defeated Chris Bey. Juice Robinson distracted Bey which led to the finish. Hikuleo came out and helped Bey attack Finlay and Robinson, focusing on Robinson's knee.
-Decay defeated Violent by Design (Rhino and Deaner). After the match, the rest of VBD turned on Rhino.
-Petey Williams defeated TJP
-Impact World Champion Christian Cage did an in-ring promo. He put over Ace Austin, but said there is no way he will beat him. Tommy Dreamer came out and praised Cage, asking for one more match down the line. Austin and Madman Fulton came out to run down Cage and a brawl eventually broke out with all four guys.
-Fallah Bahh and No Way defeated Zicky Dice and Manny Lemons
-Ace Austin defeated Tommy Dreamer
-World Champion Christian Cage, X-Division Champion Josh Alexander, Chris Sabin, Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan defeated Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Moose, W. Morrissey and Brian Myers in a ten-man tag team match

BTI:

-Fallah Bahh and No Way defeated Johnny Swinger and Hernandez

Victory Road:

-Matt Cardona (w/ Chelsea Green) defeated Rohit Raju (w/ Shera) in a no DQ match
-Laredo Kid defeated Black Taurus, John Skyler, Jake Something, Suicide and Trey Miguel in a six-way scramble
-Steve Maclin defeated Petey Williams and TJP in a three-way match
-Chris Bey and Hikuleo defeated Finjuice
-W. Morrissey and Moose defeated Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan (w/ Alisha Edwards)
-Knockouts Tag Team Champions Decay (Rosemary and Havok) defeated Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans to retain
-Tag Team Champions the Good Brothers defeated Rich Swann and Willie Mack to retain
-X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated Chris Sabin to retain

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

There's always Heath to fall back on!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Rampage spoilers:

-Lucha Brothers over Jurassic Express
-The Bunny over Tay Conti - Penelope Ford is now an ally of the Bunny
-Christian Cage and Frankie Kazarian over Kenny Omega and Bandon Cutler (I think I know who gets pinned)

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Punk main evented many WWE PPVs, but not WrestleMania.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

sticklefifer posted:

Regardless of what he's actually like, my mental picture of Manny Lemons is a guy who carries containers overflowing with lemons and his catchphrase is "Oh no! Too manny lemons!"

You are VERY close to the truth.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from yesterday:

quote:

Impact World Champion Christian Cage defeated Ace Austin to retain the title. X-Division Champion Josh Alexander had a staredown after the match with Cage.

Laredo Kid defeated Trey Miguel, John Skyler, Jake Something and Black Taurus in a six-way scramble match

Knockouts Knockdown results:

Gail Kim had everybody in the ring for a ten-bell salute for Daffney to kick things off. Melissa Santos was the ring announcer.

Rachael Ellering defeated Lady Frost

Chelsea Green defeated Renee Michelle

Mercedes Martinez defeated Rosemary

Tasha Steelz defeated Jamie Senegal

Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo defeated Masha Slamovich in a great match. Kim came out after and signed Slamovich.

Awesome Kong was inducted into the Hall of Fame and dedicated it to Daffney.

Savannah Evans won a Monster's Ball match involving Jordynne Grace, Alisha, and Kimber Lee. Evans pinned Alisha after landing a full nelson slam onto thumbtacks.

In between changing the bloodstained mat, Scott D'Amore came out and thanked the crowd for coming.

Impact TV results:

David Finlay defeated Hikuleo. Chris Bey and Juice Robinson both did run-ins after the match, followed by the returning ran El Phantasmo who helped leave FinJuice laying.

X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated Ace Austin to earn a World title match at Bound for Glory. After the match, Austin and Madman Fulton attacked Alexander before Cage came out to make the save. He and Alexander argued and Fulton and Austin jumped them. Christopher Daniels made his return to help the faces.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
TJP joined the United Empire at an NJPW Strong taping last night.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Personally, booking the Inner Circle to face your TV partner's corporate owner might be a bad decision.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Cody Rhodes being ineligible for the AEW World Championship turned out to be a curse.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Davros1 posted:

Looks like Braun will be making his Impact debut soon, and will be going as "The Titan".

I am shocked nobody fired from WWE has ever used this name before.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Josh Alexander vs. Minoru Suzuki is happening in Impact, it looks like.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Partial Impact Wrestling taping results:

quote:

Decay defeated The Influence (Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne) & Knockouts Tag Team Champions The IInspiration in a three-way
Lady Frost defeated Kimber Lee
Matt Cardona did an in-ring promo which brought out Impact World Champion Moose. He gave Cardona credit, but called him "Mid-card Matt." The two came to blows and W. Morrissey came out to help Moose out. That brought out Eddie Edwards to run them off.
Chris Sabin defeated Matthew Rehwoldt. Deonna Purrazzo (who was out with Rehwoldt) and Knockouts Champion Mickie James had a pull apart brawl.
Jonah defeated Jai Vidal
Chris Bey defeated Fallah Bahh
Matt Cardona & Eddie Edwards defeated Impact World Champion Moose & W. Morrissey. Morrissey turned on Moose after the match.
Rohit Raju and Lawrence D (formerly Larry D) wrestled to a no contest. Josh Alexander came out and beat up both men before calling out Jonah for Hard to Kill.
FinJuice defeated VSK & Zicky Dice
Eric Young defeated Rhino in a street fight
Heath, Rhino, Rich Swann and Willie Mack defeated Violent by Design and Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers
Knockouts Tag Team Champions The IInspiration, Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne vs. Decay (Rosemary, Black Taurus, Crazzy Steve and Havok) -- result unknown
Chris Sabin and Knockouts Champion Mickie James vs. Deonna Purrazzo & Matthew Rehwoldt -- result unknown

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I ASSUME they means Nakazawa.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Ah jeez. :smith:

e: PWInsider says he's OK :unsmith:

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 10, 2022

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Here is this week’s Rampage:

-Adam Cole d. Trent Baretta
-Shawn Spears d. Andrew Everett
-Nyla Rose, Penelope Ford, and the Bunny d. Kris Statlander, Leyla Hirsch, and Red Velvet
-Jurassic Express d. 3 & 4 of the Dark Order to retain the tag titles

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Matches advertised for the Impact tapings on Friday:
-The OGK vs. Rich Swann & Willie Mack
-Mickie James vs. Chelsea Green
-Bullet Club (Jay White, Chris Bey, and G.O.D.) vs. Trey Miguel, "Speedball" Mike Bailey, Ace Austin, and Madman Fulton

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from today

quote:

BTI: Eddie Edwards defeated Big Kon (formerly Konnor from The Ascension)
BTI: Laredo Kid defeated Blake Christian

-Jake Something defeated Chris Bey. Post-match, the Guerrillas of Destiny ran out and attacked Something. "Speedball" Mike Bailey and Jay White made the save.
-The Ring of Honor "Honor No More" faction came out from ringside which brought out Chris Sabin, Rhino, Rich Swann and Josh Alexander. Scott D'Amore came out and got into a confrontation with Maria Kanellis-Bennett. PCO vs. Sabin was then made in addition to a five-on-five match at No Surrender where if the ROH faction wins, they can stay in Impact.
-Gail Kim and all the Knockouts came out. Kim put over Mickie James and her participation in the WWE Royal Rumble. This eventually broke down in a fight between Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans against Knockouts Champion Mickie James and Chelsea Green.
-JONAH defeated Johnny Swinger
-W. Morrissey defeated The Learning Tree in a handicap match
-PCO defeated Chris Sabin. Eddie Edwards was last out for the post-match brawl between Impact and ROH, but never got physical with any of the ROH crew.
-Matt Cardona defeated Jordynne Grace for the Digital Media title
-ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham defeated Steve Maclin by DQ after Maclin refused to let go of a rope break. Ian Riccaboni, Bobby Cruise and Cary Silkin were on commentary.
-Josh Alexander defeated Vincent. After the match, ROH's Kenny King did a run in to attack Alexander and is now aligned with the ROH faction.
-Bhupinder Gujjar defeated John Skyler
-Masha Slamovich defeated Kaci Lennox
-Deonna Purrazzo defeated Santana Garrett
-Knockouts Champion Mickie James and Chelsea Green went to a no contest when Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans interfered
-Bullet Club (Jay White, Chris Bey, Guerrillas of Destiny) defeated Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Jake Something and "Speedball" Mike Bailey. After the match, the Good Brothers and Violent by Design laid out the Bullet club. Something subbed in for X-Division Champion Trey Miguel who wasn't on the show.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
How the gently caress does AJ Styles have the second-best odds?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
BOLA Night One spoilers

-Aramis d. Rey Horus
-Wheeler Yuta d. Blake Christian
-Buddy Matthews d. JONAH
-Daniel Garcia d. Kevin Blackwood
-Lio Rush d. Jack Cartwheel
-Black Taurus d. JD Drake
-Alex Shelley d. Lee Moriarty
-"Speedball" Mike Bailey d. Bandido

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

This aired tonight.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact Wrestling tapings from yesterday:

-Raj Singh defeated Omar Amir
-Jordynne Grace defeated Havok
-Karl Anderson defeated Deaner in match taped for BTI. Afterward, the Good Brothers demanded a rematch with Violent By Design for the tag titles. Santino was on commentary for this and the previous two bouts.
-Josh Alexander did a promo and was interrupted by Honor No More who then attacked him. Team Impact ran out to make the save.
-Willie Mack defeated Kenny King with Team Impact and Honor No More banned from ringside.
-Ace Austin defeated John Skyler and Crazy Steve in a three-way qualifying match for a shot at X-Division Champion Trey Miguel at Rebellion.
-Mickie James, Chelsea Green and The IInspiration defeated Knockouts Tag Team Champions The Influence, Knockouts Champion Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans
-Jay White called out Alex Shelley for a Too Sweet moment. The two went back and forth until Chris Sabin joined Shelley on the ramp which led to a tag team match of MCMG vs White and Chris Bey later.
-Eddie Edwards defeated Rich Swann
-Steve Maclin defeated Rhino
-Bhupinder Guijar defeated Larry D. After the match, W. Morrissey went after Brian Myers at ringside but Guijar threw Raj Singh at Morrissey which led to more issues.
-ROH Women's Champion and AAA Reina de Reinas Champion Deonna Purrazzo defeated Gisele Shaw and Lady Frost in a three-way Champ Champ challenge
-JONAH defeated Zicky Dice. After the match, PCO came out on a stretcher, sat up, and had a pull-apart brawl with JONAH.
-Masha Slamovich defeated Arie Alexander
-The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Jay White and Chris Bey
-Josh Alexander defeated Matt Taven

MCMG/Bullet Club sounds rad, ngl

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Oh, I know it was going to happen, just pointing out that it sounds like a killer match.

It’s kind of crazy how the Motor City Machine Guns and the Good Brothers have never shared the same ring, and I imagine that that gets rectified at Rebellion.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact Wrestling tapings from Friday:

quote:

-Mahabali Shera (w/Raj Singh) defeated Crazzy Steve
-Black Taurus defeated Deaner
-Steve Maclin defeated Heath
-Eddie Edwards defeated NJPW's Rocky Romero
-The Good Brothers defeated Johnny Swinger & Zicky Dice
-Josh Alexander defeated Madman Fulton
-Bhupinder Gujjar defeated Aiden Prince
-W. Morrisey attacked Brian Myers while he was doing his commentary gimmick
-Jay White & Chris Bey defeated the Motor City Machine Guns
-Masha Slamovich defeated Abby Janes
-Rosemary won a battle royal to become number one contender to the Knockouts World title
-"Speedball" Mike Bailey defeated Laredo Kid & Willie Mack for a place in the X Division title match at Rebellion on April 23
-ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham defeated Kenny King
-Impact World Champion Moose and number one contender Josh Alexander had an in-ring face-to-face segment.
-Impact Wrestling Tag Team Championship: Violent By Design defeated The Good Brothers to retain the titles in a lumberjack match
-Impact Knockouts World Championship: Tasha Steelz defeated Mickie James to retain the title in a street fight. Chelsea Green and Matt Cardona also attacked Mickie.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact Wrestling tapings from Saturday:

quote:

-Heath and Rhino d. Rich Swann and Willie Mack
-Madison Rayne d. Jessie McKay
-Jonathan Gresham d. Rocky Romero
-Deonna Purrazzo d. Willow Nightingale
-Alex Shelly d. Steve Maclin
-The Bullet Club and Honor No More have a confrontation, setting up a match later
-JONAH d. PCO
-Violent By Design (which members unspecified) d. Decay
-Matt Cardona d. Little Guido
-Mahabali Shera d. a jobber
-Trey Miguel and Laredo Kid d. Ace Austin and "Speedball" Mike Bailey - afterwards, Bailey turns on Austin
-Moose/Josh Alexander segment with R.D. Evans as Moose's lawyer
-Jay White, Chris Bey, and the Good Brothers d. Kenny King, Vincent, and the OGK

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Rampage spoilers:

quote:

-Dustin Rhodes defeated Lance Archer. After the match, Archer attacked and beat down Rhodes.
-Fuego Del Sol came out for a promo, calling out the House of Black. Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews then came out. They proceeded to attack Fuego until the Dark Order ran out for the save.
-reDRagon defeated 5 & 10
-Nyla Rose defeated Madi Wrenkowski
-QT Marshall presented Hook with a "certificate of accomplishment".
-Ricky Starks defeated Swerve Strickland to retain the FTW Championship. Keith Lee and Hobbs got involved. A tag team match was then set for a later date.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Well, that reign for Sky sure went well, didn’t it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
If Dark and Dark: Elevation mattered, Marina Shafir would've gotten a reaction.