Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Angular Landbury posted:

Please be shoot fights. Please be shoot fights.

Finally, Brawl For All returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbf if this sets up Charlotte/Bayley with a view to having the Four Horsewomen Fatal 4-Way somewhere along the line I'd be cool with it

hope it's a DQ win, anyway

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

But yeah, Rusev will win, so does this mean Roman's been popped again?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Guessing they're waiting until they get Cody back before they do the Dusty Classic again, or something, just so he doesn't raise up a fuss or anything. Which would be silly, but it's the kind of thing I'd expect.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Looks like they're doing the Dusty Classic after all, culminating at Takeover: Toronto.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Smart money isn't in yet (so I can easily see Sheamus/Cesaro going either way), but hot drat, if TND are really dropping the titles tomorrow I really really really want them to stay together afterwards.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Also, no lines for Zayn/Jericho? Interesting. Hope Jericho wins, anyway.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

To be fair the New Day should have dropped their titles a while ago and Big E should be getting a big singles push with Xaiver and Kofi tagging and managing

Big E? Nah. Xavier and Kofi floundered together at Summerslam. It should be Big E and Xavier tagging with Kofi getting that UC push. He needs that Triple Crown before he retires, after all. Big E has plenty of time to go for the UC once Kofi and Xavier retire.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

So did Gallows and/or Anderson piss off Vince tonight or something

because that was kinda unsatisfying

e: okay I'm happy that Sami/Jericho went in Jericho's favour but what the hell happened to the booking tonight

Venomous fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 26, 2016

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

King Maxel will debut

wait what the gently caress isn't Maxel a baby

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

the important question: did any of these matches take place under World of Sport rules

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

if anyone is watching Smackdown rn, Ziggler wins the Fatal 4-Way. Smackdown Was Always Bad

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

oh thank GOD The New Day are losing the belts tonight. thank God. Now it's time for Kofi to win the Royal Rumble.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

If we don't see KO vs. KO for the rights to the KO gimmick where Owens goes over and Hero says 'FINE! from this day forth MY NAME IS CHRIS HERO!' then this company is dead to me.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

did TNA rehire Russo or something?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Nothing for Dean yet, eh? Christ.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Under the vegetable posted:

Dean sucks though.

Actually Dean is very good

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Oh, God. I like Randy Wyatt, but that'd be a really bad Mania setup.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

If Cena wins I loving hope he wins dirty

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I still see Wolfie as the next Cena. He has that potential.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

remember when they were going to push Sami Zayn? me neither

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

so without Seth, who are they going to have Triple H job to this time? The Rock? Dean? loving, I dunno, Kevin Owens? (Because they are bound to deny us KO/Jericho if it means Triple H gets his match.)

e: actually, poo poo, if they're turning KO face, they're probably going to do KO/Joe at some point, which would be pretty loving cool.

Venomous fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Feb 2, 2017

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Rock's probably too short notice. KO/Jericho seems like a lock. I guess if Sami isn't doing anything better, he's been involved in the story already and checks the "anti-authority" and "NXT" boxes.

...yeah, I'd actually be down for that tbh, especially if it means Sami/Joe at Fastlane. If they go in that direction, this won't be as much of a disaster as I thought it would be.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

If Seth is really out, I say go with Tye Dillinger. Have him come out and complain about getting a huge reaction at the rumble and being sent back down by Hunter anyway. Joe got called up over him so there's a built in reason there.

There's nobody on the main roster that isn't either tied up or ruined already, Dillinger is majorly over, he's entertaining as hell, he's a quality worker.

Sink or swim.

...poo poo, yes, this would work, especially if at the end he's like 'welp, I've not been signed to Raw, so I'm gonna to go Smackdown'

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Where are the spoilers in this thread? This is just booking gripes

Well, we're waiting for the next NXT tapings, but okay, this is tonight's NXT:

quote:

* Ember Moon defeated Aliyah. Big pop for Ember. Hot crowd, okay match. Ember wins with the Eclipse for a big pop. After the match, Ember helps Aliyah up and gives her a handshake & hug

* WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate defeated Oney Lorcan. Nice reaction for Bate, good match. 10 chants break out as Tyler does the airplane spin to a big reaction. Nice spot where Oney nails a running uppercut, but Tyler bounces off the ropes and hits his wheel kick. Tyler gets the win with the Tyler Driver 97

* No Way Jose defeated Elias Samson. Massive heat for The Drifter. Elias starts to sing a song, but Jose's music cuts him off to a pop. Crowd really into Jose. Jose wins with the pop-up punch. Solid match.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

If this means they've seen sense and they're going to have Nakamura run in on AJ when he wins the IC against Dean next week, then I'm all for it

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Are they going to redo the entire draft, or will it just be a supplemental draft for new NXT folks and trades and the like?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I'd say upper midcard. Could easily hang in the main event (as with his incredible matches against AJ) but he's best suited for matches towards the top of the card like his ones against KO and the Miz.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Yeah, a heel-heel feud going into Wrestlemania would be weird and bad, but a 4-way would do the trick nicely.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

He'll form a rap rock duo with R-Truth, the Driftin' Truth

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

My guess is Joe if Rollins isn't ready to go

Won't it be Sami/Joe and Sami/Triple H at this point though? I mean, yeah, by the sound of things they're gearing up for Finn/Joe, but heck, I also like the sound of Finn/KO/Jericho for the US title.

Would really prefer Finn/Joe and KO/Jericho though. They can do Finn/KO for the US title after Wrestlemania. Build him up a bit so he isn't in the Roman spot.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I take your point about Finn being over as heck, but the thing is, if Goldberg wins at Fastlane, then either Lesnar or (hopefully) Orton is walking out of Wrestlemania as the Universal Champion. With that said, I would totally be up for Finn/Orton after Wrestlemania, but Finn/Lesnar would frankly be a foregone conclusion and I don't think they'll want to risk Finn loving up his shoulder again after a botched suplex.

So yeah, I get you completely and I want KO to win at Fastlane and Owens/Jericho to be for the UC. I mean, Jericho would have to drop the US title to, I dunno, Big E or someone like that, but if it saves us from a Goldberg/Lesnar main event then I'm all for it.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

The one thing I really hope doesn't happen is Orton bringing the stupid Universal title to Smackdown and then WWE finding some way to shift the WWE title to Raw.

In this situation I would hope Orton would move to Raw, but yeah.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

So wait, is it Asuka/Ember in Orlando or Asuka/Nikki? Because I really hope (a) it's Asuka/Nikki (b) if it is, Nikki wins.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tato posted:

lmao Alberto DE Patron wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

am I right in saying that TNA now has a working relationship with NOAH? b/c if so I really can't wait for them to ruin

uh

loving hell they have a small roster now and I have no idea who they could feasibly ruin like they nearly ruined Okada

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tato posted:

Because he's teaming with Josh Matthews to make a Dixie Carter loyalist faction to feud with the "Make TNA Great Again" Jarrett-loyalists. For real. Two factions feuding over which regime sucked less for a company that has never made money.

Naomichi Marufuji looks at this scene with his head in his hands and thinks 'dear God, they want us to send someone over there.'

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

any chance of a gently caress finish in the Goldberg match??? no??? bugger

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Why did Sasha win just there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Expect Shaq in the Andre Battle Royal

couldn't get fit enough for a match with the Big Show but he's willing to come back for the ARMBAR eh