Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
WALTER also caved this guy's poor chest
https://twitter.com/AlMac_talkSPORT/status/1084534435842834433

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

Given that NXT isn’t what it used to be I’d say forgotten sons make it to the finals
Yep

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gotta push da troops

So I imagine if they do Revival vs DIY at Fastlane it leads to Revival winning and Johnny finally turning Babyface again and beating up Ciampa to finally settle the score at Takeover in Mania weekend?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

One step closer to finding the answer to the age old question "When everyone's a Hall Of Famer, does being a Hall Of Famer mean anything"
Bet all the NFL fans are going to be saying this as I watch Hines Ward finally get his due

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

There is nothing about those 2 characters that makes me understand why they would be a tag team.
Eh first Dusty Classic winners were Samoa Joe and Balor so there is precedent

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

charlotte wasn't -600 she was +600 though now is at +550

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I got in with Randism for a year or two and was kind of teetering towards proto alt-right fash poo poo (I played the Axis a lot in any RTS I could); but luckily I escaped that before it was too late. So I can see somewhat of people making dumb mistakes when they are young, the thing is you have to at least make it aware publicly you are different and that you apologize for your lovely beliefs and have shown said change in your in actions.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Yeah and they are calling this version of Ring Kampf as Imperium

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

Dexter Lumis lol what the gently caress
Not surprised the guy who went with a serial killer gimmick in TNA chose that

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1138987909598629889

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Card Subject To Change etc, local ad for Extreme Rules July 14

Seth/Corbin Universal title, tables match
Kofi/Dolph/Owens WWE title
Reigns vs Shane and Drew, 2 on 1 handicap match
Yeah don't regret dropping that sub

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

But he is a anti union bootlicker who parades around another wwe whortless belt and he thinks he is a big shot
We can say that about most wrestlers because there aren't a ton of them pushing for a union or they will talk a big game and immediately walk back on it when they become execs for a wrestling company.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Bowens also came out to a new tron and music as well

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

That’s where I’m at. They’ve done some nasty stuff in the past but from all the reports, they’ve spent multiple years getting better and trying to make up for their homophobic past. If they’re legit, I’m here for a Briscoes Redemption arc.
Mark was someone doing lovely takes on twitter about Charlottesville during the Unite the Rite Rally and never really apologized for it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Testekill posted:

https://twitter.com/Ozzilla22/status/1466957878766436353

newLegacyInc's Dino Winwood aka Howdy Price was on Dark, I don't know if he was managing 10's opponent or was 10's opponent.
It's crazy how NewLegacyInc started out as basically doing Retsupurae of bad CAW leagues and kids wrestling each other to where they are now

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Pylons posted:

Several people said it overachieved. Wasn't a squash either.
I will say there was a major botch in it that Jade throw Marina to the outside and then went for a plancha that was nowhere near her. Also the balloons only went off on one side that was just barely on hardcam.

Will say also the Main Event that there were 2-3 extremely annoying people yelling poo poo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

oh no not fans at a wrestling show yelling
I don't mind it normally, but it was just unrelenting, granted wish the crowd was louder and into the match to drown them out

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Buddy Murphy's former NXT tag partner Wesley Blake debuted on Dark as did No Way Jose. Other things to note is that KiLynn King getting multiple wins and was confronted by Britt Baker. They did RUSH vs Blake Christian on Dark and AR Fox returned for multiple matches
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1561505999428657153
I'm sure people are going to have normal reactions to this

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

It feels like they should have also wrestling non-TBS title matches but that might mean TK would have to book a 2nd women's match on Dynamite occasionally; that and it feels like he wants her to reach 50-0 before losing which is insane at this pace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

And if I remember rightly Tyler Bate’s crime was propositioning someone and getting shot down because she wasn’t single.

What a monster.
I thought it was him being a chaser, which in the grand scheme of things not the worst thing