Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

It's not out of character for TNA to try and work us with a dark angle on a ONO taping. Remember how in the spoilers for the massive block last year they set-up Tigre Uno vs Abyss for a barbwire match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Might have been just a One Night Only thing. Shera and Grado were teaming for the last few months but this is the first I've seen of Edwards with them

Still one of the most hosed up things they've done. Teasing an Al Snow ladder match that never happened

Wasn't it a scaffold match?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

oh my god i just realized that we might get BROKEN Senor Benjamin

As long as he still prepares the battleground for massacre

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

rovert posted:

At least EC3 is natural.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/Ozzilla22/status/1466957878766436353

newLegacyInc's Dino Winwood aka Howdy Price was on Dark, I don't know if he was managing 10's opponent or was 10's opponent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Supercard of Honor looks like it's shaping up to be phenomenal.

Athena vs Yuka

Claudio vs Eddie

Samoa Joe vs Mark Briscoe

looking like Yuta vs Clark Connors.