Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I feel like Bayley being the mystery partner will probably get a better reaction than anything else on the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

MacDougall posted:

James Storm back to nXt to reform Beer Money with Bobby Roo k.

Is this an actual spoiler in the spoiler/rovert thread or just wishful thinking

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Angular Landbury posted:

Please be shoot fights. Please be shoot fights.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I sure hope the Sasha/Charlotte match ends in the title not changing hands, because that's going to go over quite awfully

Unless sasha is one of the rumored wellness policy violators, in which case :laffo:

Also Finn winning is cool, and Dolph not winning is even cooler. Congrats, Foochs, my "I still like dean" post-trainwreck vs. Jericho has nothing on you

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Thaaaaannnks....?

My phrasing was poor.

I made a post saying "I still like Dean" after the asylum match, which had turned a whole lot of people against him, but my tepid enjoyment of the guy is/was nothing compared to your frankly incredible love of Dean.

So in lieu of congratulating dean, I'm congratulating you.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Omg Nikki's tied

Becky is actually never winning a belt, is she

Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Currently looks like Nia, Owens, Club, Charlotte, Zayn, Reigns, Sheamus, TJP

A great PPV to skip