Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Responding to a thing from the last thread:

There is an argument to be made that with the oncoming death of television via the internet that NXT is just as valuable a place for him as Raw, since he will be promoted on the television shows anyway. He will still be on the best show of the three and proceed to have the best matches. The Wrestlemania weekend NXT show was roughly ten orders of magnitude better than Wrestlemania. If Nakamura is making main roster money, then gently caress it, who gives a poo poo?

He's also (apparently, based on stuff I've read here) selling a fuckton of merchandise despite "merely" being in NXT, so while there's a case to be made that the WWE could theoretically turn him into an über-draw with a move up, I'd assume they're already pretty happy with what he's bringing in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

It's Sister Abigail, who will then be revealed to be Kane.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

BREEZANGO! :woop:

ALSO DEAN I GUESS! Actually that's a legitimately pleasant surprise, I wonder how they'll screw it up.

SomeMathGuy fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jul 24, 2016

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Grozz Nuy posted:

I was going to say that WWE finally got around to putting the tag belts on the Wyatts like two years too late, but then I remembered that the loving championships aren't even on the line!
At least now they'll finally seem like a threat again!

You know, now that they just got split up in the draft.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Surely those are basically meaningless this far out? But yeah I'm really not up for another Charlotte reign.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Boy I'm sure Sasha losing her first defense will go over great, it definitely won't turn the crowd hostile for the rest of the night, what can possibly go wrong?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

oatgan posted:

i think the audience will be able to cope with a single fan favorite losing on a card filled with smark favorites otherwise going over . Wrestlemania 28 this is not

Fair enough, I'm mostly playing favorites.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Pinned him clean in the tag match last PPV

He also got a visual pinfall in the MitB match which AJ only won through Club shenanigans.

Of course, that's sort of okay since AJ not actually winning decisively but still being smug as hell about it is great for his character.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Welp

Sasha +550
Charlotte -1050

All the leaders are really big leaders now

Also for some reason it didn't mention the Enzo and Cass match earlier but anyway JeriKO are big leaders (-1500 to +700)

You know, it just occurred to me that Dana Brooke is banned from ringside and Ric Flair was at TakeOver.

... They wouldn't, right? Surely.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Infected posted:

Dana Brooke has a finisher?

I assume it consists of her botching her opponent into submission.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

GeneX posted:

I sure hope the Sasha/Charlotte match ends in the title not changing hands, because that's going to go over quite awfully

Unless sasha is one of the rumored wellness policy violators, in which case :laffo:

I saw some completely unsourced remark somewhere that it was Charlotte who popped in which case there's no way that belt is changing hands unless they want to contrive Bayley/Sasha while keeping it as a face/face match via a vacated title.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Well that at least bodes well for the commentary for the live finale.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

So who's turning, Rollins probably? Or will they do a "Meh, these heels are popular with fans anyway, just do a heel/heel match" sort of thing?

Either way :woop:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Am I to gather by that photo that Triple H now opposes Stephanie?

That seems to be the way they're going with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IrUfW4mEg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Omg Nikki's tied

Becky is actually never winning a belt, is she

Those odds were officially too beautiful to live, huh? :sigh: