Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vilkata posted:

Miz
Jimmy
Jey
Ricochet
Zayn

So five wild cards?

Usos count as one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Asuka wears both masks and facepaint.

I want Asuka to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

karmicknight posted:

I want everyone to redo the Sting in a Sting mask bit.

.....fair

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It would be cool if he returns as Johnny Curtis but I'm not too hopeful for that.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bigass Moth posted:

Turn NXT into 305 Live.

I'm down, but only if 305 is the MINIMUM weight.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm glad they are letting someone who is canonically bad for business continue to main event.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lid posted:

In truth Seth's bad for business too. They are both neither a guy you can build your company on, though Seth as an in ring performer is a million times better and should be a top guy but he isnt the company top guy. He is a Randy Orton or Triple H.

I can't really argue this but they also haven't had the executives come on screen to talk about how he is bad for business which was the point.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm pretty sure they can't. The WWE stock is structured so that Vince and his family will always be there majority shareholders.

Not exactly. The McMahons' stock is largely Class B which has like 10 votes per share and they have a significant (though shrinking) portion of the total stocks (Vince alone holds like 36% of all WWE shares which gives him 80% of the voting power). Any time they sell to the public market, it's converted to Class A shares with 1 vote and can't be converted back. They also can't issue more Class B stock, so there's certainly a future where the McMahons aren't the majority voters, though it may be a long time from now.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Current Mania card

Brock/Drew
Reigns/Fiend
Charlotte/Rhea
Shayna/Becky
Edge/Orton
Styles/Taker
Cena/Elias
Naomi/Bayley

No talk about/plans for a women's battle royal at the moment

This will be lucky to reach an average of #BO on the #BOOTY scale, though Naomi/Bayley is near #JOJO on average, but not for workrate.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WWE sounds all mixed up. Maybe Wrestlemania will be a beautiful disaster.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bliss/Bray tag team sounds dire

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pictured: Smackdown crowd at 8:45 PM

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fez_machine posted:

Spoiler! Dynamite or Rampage is going to be banger

https://twitter.com/CountOutPod/status/1438269968592908290

The arena wasn't taking a chance with another Suzuki Incident

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

CombineThresher posted:

They'd better let Abadon do something fun for Halloween this year.

She comes out not in makeup

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Trish Adora is maybe a top three signing AEW could make from the current crop of free agents. Willow is cool too

I like Logan Laroux, too, but he's Wish MJF.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pylons posted:

Max the Impaler vs. Nyla Rose on Dark Elevation

Oh poo poo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fez_machine posted:

She's in the U.S?

Yeah she's wrestling on Dark Elevation

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alan Angels' dad having a Twitter to be he's son's fan is the most wholesome thing

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm glad to see my King of Trios bracket is still live

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

He's going back any day now. I'll post this in the main thread after Rampage Friday

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1562798084295630848

He's definitely going back. He kept repeating "my time" in his promo, which was the title of Triple Paul's theme in the Attitude Era, so he is subtly calling out to him to return.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

What's his PWI rating tho

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AEW needs more fat guys, so I'm okay with Trent Seven

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hopefully not stripes since that's -10 to all stats

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Confirm the main event sucked. I can't even explain how bad it was, you just have to turn on TNT and watch it for yourself

I also didn't stay for the ROH match.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

harperdc posted:

yeah dropping the gimmicks, what somebody on a Discord channel I'm on who was there said it was surprisingly hard hitting. good match, there's a bunch of jokers in here!!!!

and that there was fun interactions during the dark match, with Riho and Maki Ito being a bit scared of their trio team partner, Abadon.

Everyone was scared of Abadon! The first couple minutes of the match was the other team repeatedly tagging themselves out to avoid having to wrestle Abadon.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man, Anna JAS's stock has really taken a dive. She needs to get back into doing deathmatches

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Given no American promotions does this, I would think not.

Pick a random NWA show, there will be one women's match, sometimes zero. Random Impact will have one, maybe two. There are Raws with 3 minutes of women's wrestling in 3 hours.

Yeah, but that's still 3 Raw matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ethan's jsut paying his dues. It's fine.