Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

wouldn't surprise me. didn't they pal around in nxt?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIQokQfh2kR/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn32tzdEvE0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Grozz Nuy posted:

He had both a back injury and a thyroid issue shortly after getting released from WWE, yes

But also he owns so who gives a gently caress

I had my thyroid removed in 2009 and I can attest that you need great portion control and willpower to drop any weight and even then it is super slow

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

SunshineDanceParty posted:

The only thing that saves Crews is a new character. People just don't care about him and letting him do more flips won't help him at this point. Even the potential of a more dynamic partner in a tag team I suspect would just drag that person down. Maybe he could be the muscle with big spots in a midcard comedy stable? That's his ceiling as he is right now.

Yeah, that sounds totally lame

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

SunshineDanceParty posted:

In the WWE yeah probably. I know not fair him and Tozawa belong together. I honestly forgot about that potential and if they're bringing Crews over to Raw to reunite them I take back everything and let's see what happens.

I mean, I doubt it will happen, too, but I think Crews has a future in a tag team to rehab his character.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The latest WWE Fan Council, in case you were wondering who WWE is thirsty for:

They must have forgot Cody's box

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Kenny King getting the Bachelorette bump

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I think Beth is an announcer for it. She may still be in it I guess.

Love a good "announcer gets up from the desk and joins the Rumble" spot

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

Oh. I thought she just disappeared from creative's eyes. Also I'm stupid

Cross your fingers for a Kaitlyn comeback

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The WWE app just popped a notification about him being cleared

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Imagine all the press you’ll get when he dies while in your fed

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Other than that, Mr Jenkem, how was the third hour of Raw?

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Rovert hit 15k posts today. A god drat legend

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

why is jeff hardy in the "international superstar shakeup" thumbnail when he cant legally cross a border

He was on the blue brand Vancouver house show. Whatever happened with his DUI, it looks like he got a waiver or something

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
As of now it looks like the weather will hold up for no rain.

https://darksky.net/details/40.8086,-74.0696/2019-4-6/us12/en

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Basic Chunnel posted:

At a guess, they don’t do tournaments because in tournaments, wins and losses matter

The irony to this is that when they do #1 contender tournaments, it is usually one of the few things main roster booking is really good at. It might not reach the highs of the NXT/developmental tournaments, but whenever there is a tag tournament it makes tag booking actually work.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Making the WWE fan screen so super bright and backlit makes everything a horrible clash of colors. You'd never guess that WWE was a billion dollar company by how slipshod their tech and presentation is.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1307008708770181120

It’s Melina

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Seven years between singles titles runs (first IC title won on November 18th, 2013). What a ride for the Big E singles push

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Sami was the one who tore his shoulder out right before his open challenge match with Cena. He was throwing his arms up to get the crowd going and what was remaining of his left shoulder exploded

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, gotta get heattttt

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
His Twitter says he’s only in the US for December and January

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Buddy is balls deep in the Malakai Black-verse, he's been working on doing something with Buddy for months and was featured in that weird movie thing Black did before he debuted.

Buddy is also working on an 8 pack

https://twitter.com/TonyNese/status/1494101475466883077

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Why wouldn’t a WWE Hall of Famer show up at a Premium Live Event?