Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wear the Tiger Mask, Bayley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That's cool and gives me hope for tonight's match.

Assuming Jinder doesn't stiff Nakamura into a concussion ala Balor, it should be a nice moment when he wins. And then noted douchebag heel Baron Corbin can ruin the moment, and we get a title feud of two new faces that don't suck.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh poo poo people better add 'who will taker kick in the dick' to the prediction thread and to betting sites

will he neuter the big dog for retiring him? will he return for one last shot at brock's junk? will he swerve us and actually interfere in bray vs. finn because he's the only god/demon/guy who turns out the lights in wwe?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I just looked up Dick Justice and here is what I have learned:
1. He's good
2. Dick Justice is also the name of a blues musician from the mid-1900s

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i think SD could probably make better use of Asuka, but I'd crack up at her getting involved on RAW and Alexa going "nah gently caress that, I vacate the title"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Carmella's briefcase expires because she is smart enough to know that cashing in on Asuka is a death sentence.

I guess there's also the possible alternative that Carmella beats Asuka with some kind of suicidal interference from James Ellsworth, and gets that old-school 'stabbed in the parking lot' heat

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Asuka doesn't only beat faces though :confused:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I am excited for Nia vs. Alexa to be the first ever Women's Title Match to Main Event Wrestlemania!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

HHH, Shane and Stephanie match at Wrestlemania lol

And Roman main eventing

Fun
Alexa said in an interview that she thinks the next big goal is a women's main event at Wrestlemania. And lo, the digit on the monkey paw did curl, and the 'ownership of womens revolution on a pole' match was set in stone.

edit: I also love your avatar, because I love Dougie :kimchi:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I wish I had greater influence over wrestlefans so I could organize the masses into canceling the network right before Wrestlemania

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider:

So Asuka will be on RAW, and probably debut at or after TLC.

ahahahahaha if Asuka debuts on RAW, and the long-term plan is still an Alexa/Nia feud (possibly fueled by Total Divas storyline?), there are going to be some aaaaaangry posts about Asuka's booking.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

That's been his look for a decade

I'm not saying it isn't true that his look holds him back, but its not as though their big stars have always looked particularly clean-cut or conventionally attractive. Stone Cold was the 'bionic redneck' and marched around in jorts flipping the bird and drinking beer. Jeans+Tank Top isn't really a drop from that, and his shirt isn't the filthiest object on the planet anymore. Maybe he's a bit too hairy, though...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

So the stable name is Undisputed? I thought it was supposed to be INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE and/or AN EPIC RIB ? so what don't i know?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh so the rib is that TUE means a steroid thing? who is that a rib on?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Odds on Lesnar Braun are now -1530 Brock/+720 Braun, so rip.

WWE shut down the leaks so all odds are now purely guesses.

Have faith in BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNN. All doubters will not gently caress. Haters will be locked into chastity and forced to watch the true believers LIVE ORGY CELEBRATION

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I don't give a fuuuuuck about the shield. Reunite them or don't, whatever, that magic is gone and the characters are all dorks now.

Maybe Seth and Dean will go back to dressing like Roman though!! :haw:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jiro posted:

Best name I've never heard of. Push to the moon. :perfect:

His tag team partner is Stoney Montana (I think?)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

i hope its Kaitlyn and she's come back to marry me

great, another roided up lunkhead :rolleyes:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

NO SPOILERS FOR SMACKDOWN?!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I canceled mine and got a free month to see a very good takeover and a very eh survivor series, but i won't be reupping anytime soon

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What does Ciampa even do now? Gargano has moved on. Just seems like a backwards move going back to that feud with the push he's getting

My guess is knee the gently caress outta someone. I remember thinking Ciampa used to suck, but has he ever fought Alistair Black pre-WWE? I imagine that could be a lot of fun.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Faustian Bargain posted:

Melina had the best music/entrance out of all of them so I hope it's her.

but who will be tasked with blocking our view of her thonged rear end? Johnny is busy doing whatever he does on IMPACT.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JK! posted:

Having Sasha win the title then lose it again immediately would be hilarious. I almost hope they do that.
Bahahaha, 'wins titles but CAN NOT defend them for poo poo!' is one of my favorite wrestler traits they've ever given someone, so I hope this too. Just a career filled with title reigns of <1 month.

Also I like your avatar :kimchi:

Is there any word at all about plans for Alexa Bliss, or heat on her, or anything? She's been absent for a long time now, only defending the title on house shows, her only role at the Royal Rumble was to sit in a chair and then stand with a title (and look at Ronda as she repeatedly points at a sign), and last night her sole appearance was a MMC video with Braun.

Obviously they have other storylines going on in the womens division, but it seems really off for the champ to do nothing, and for one of their top-tier talkers to be silent.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That's a good point, the Absolution angle AND the Enzo/Nia angle (with Alexa as clam-jammer) both died, so they might just have no plans written for her. Still feels weird for her to not talk poo poo about all the old ladies in the RR, saying she'd never betray Nia unlike Nikkie on Brie and Sasha on Bayley, etc. I miss the extremely douchey poo poo-talking :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bring back Talking Smack, why did you kill the good show, whyyyy :negative:

Also let Alexa and Miz still be on Talking Smack cuz I don't give a fuuuuuck about the brand split

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

Murphy is in loving amazing shape these days discounting the big indie star guys is one of the better workers on the roster. However, he has the reputation for not taking direction well and having an attitude.

He probably needs to quit and comeback.

"Quit and Comeback" is a little harder in his situation, isn't it? I think if he quits he has to gently caress off to Australia.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Braun will immediately squish Jason Jordan first thing, and then rip open all the other pods and throw all 4 competitors into the match, so we got straight from '2 men start off' to '5 men fight'

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

get those hashtags off your coat, luke :negative:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I think it will either be Charlotte vs. Ruby Riotttt or Carmella cashes in advance to have a guaranteed match at wrestlemania (...pre show)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

best of luck with your family situation, rovert :ohdear:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, but I blame that on WWE. She never sounded this bad even in NXT. Either give her a manager or don't make her cut their garbage scripted promos. And she's still a better promo than people like Nia and Alexa
lmfao

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont know poo poo about esports but 'imaqtpie' is a great name for a guy to have when he kicks your rear end

edit: WAIT i do know a thing, there used to be 1 pro gamer and his name was fatal1ty

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Tyler1 has a good physique and can cut a good promo, a great pickup by the performance center

https://clips.twitch.tv/LongMildConsoleFreakinStinkin

This is basically exactly what I expect from a Pro Gamer.

So I decided to look up imaqtpie to see what he's about (and also see if he really is cute :3: ) and lmao:
-Came up with the username "Imaqtpie" because his mom says he's cute.
-Uses Garnier Fructis to maintain his luscious locks of hair, citing the pretty scent as the reason that he feels pretty.
-Described his play style as "mentally challenged" in an interview with SotLTravis.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Anytime I see more than one woman I yell “winners get ME, ladies!!!” And nothing you can do will stop me!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

* Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight. The highlight of the match was Elias busting open a present that had Legos in it. Elias back-dropped Lashley onto the toys and shattered a violin over his back. Lio Rush received an Egg Nog bath after the match
I think I know what is meant by the bolded part but I prefer to take it at face value. Lio Rush, in his normal hypeman getup, scrubbing with a loofah-on-a-stick in a tub filled with egg nog.

I won't be watching so no one correct this please.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im sick of limp dick wrestlers. what do i care about your limp size? show me the wrestleboners. i refuse to cheer any wrestler who won't wrestle with a hard on.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Yeah his dick wasn't impressive but at least he showed it to me. It's not a dick I would brag about, but he should still wrestle with it tenting his tights. Maybe that'd be dangerous for his high-flying moves but then he could tuck it up with the very tip poking slightly over the waistband.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Miles O'Brian posted:

Gonna be hype when Dark Order fully break down and are brawling in the ring and hangman's music hits

So is this similar to when Austin would come out to clean house, but Hangman comes out and delivers hugs instead of stunners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

it should be jade so she can say TBS stands for That Bitch S... Something.