Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eat My Fuc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I still don't believe Goldberg is losing to Bray Wyatt

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That might coincidentally be Roman's best spear ever, too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OFFICER LIGER posted:

They filmed a couple matches for mania? after the 2nd raw taping may not be final, may be practice runs but everyone was in gear so i dont think so.

[*] Ziggler pins Otis clean, then beats him up with Roode after the match. Tucker runs to the back then brings down Mandy during the beatdown, she's disgusted with Ziggler and walks out.
[*] Street Profits beat Andrade and Garza Jr rolling up Garza after his pants malfunction when he tries to rip them off.
[*] Lesnar attacks Drew before the match when he's making his entrance. Lots of brawling ringside. Lesnar F5s drew into electric panels. EMTs stretcher Drew out. Match never happens. Could be filmed just to be used before they tape for the match itself on a different day so they can have different staff on hand to keep under 10 people in the building.

lmao at all of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Alright, time to peace out of the spoiler thread....

thanks for the update