Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

rovert posted:

PWInsider:

So this probably means Layla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if the silhoutte wwe.com put up means anything, it doesn't look like bayley. looks more like nikki. that's my scoop.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Reminder that they were using Alex Riley as the male mystery participant silhouette for years.

yeah but i dont think you can transition that quickly, although it would be some comeback

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

wyatts don't care about titles, they dont even care about losing every match

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

gonna lose my poo poo when its Summer Rae or something equally stupid

wouldn't surprise me. didn't they pal around in nxt?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

she also recently did a sexy summer bikini shoot. you gotta figure vince and co get a good look at that, and one thing could lead to another.

http://www.wwe.com/gallery/summer-raes-bikini-bonanza-photos#fid-40037417

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

there's like zero chance brock doesnt emerge from the darkness to f5 randy orton tonight. i mean if they have him for one night might as well use him for the next now that smackdown is supposed to be special or somethjing

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

HerraS posted:

I'd wanna give Sasha and Charlotte a gently caress finish :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

didn't one of them blow out his hips or something