Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I know this is very petty, but if Chris Hero is going to be "Kassius Ohno" my interest in his return has dropped dramatically.

I just really hate that stupid name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The script for tonight's Raw has been leaked.

:siren: WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS before Raw is finished unless you want major things spoiled. :siren:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/raw-after-mania-18084373

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 10, 2018

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

I actually like Fire & Desire.

Me too. It reminds me of Vicious & Delicious.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/gagaart1/status/1204923973605232641

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Tapings were in Atlanta and started during the weekend, he was still in Philly for ROH at the time

Scurll was in Atlanta Saturday for the NWA PPV.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

And he was in Philly Sunday for ROH at the time the NWA TV tapings happened

Ohh ok. I didn't know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Zeta Acosta posted:

braun got the main event spot or won the title lol

Here’s what Meltzer said on the F4W Board regarding Braun filling in for Reigns.

dave posted:

Heard the same. Probably angle inserted into Smackdown tomorrow.

dave posted:

No balls. Riddle over Bill creates a new superstar in one night. Then again, there's no crowd, but putting Braun over this week is yet another sign of rich old men who are clueless about the real world.