Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Add me @ mattnotgeorge on PSN if you guys want a leaderboard rival

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Good luck goons. see you on the battlefield

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This Is loving Awrsome

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Got my first A rank and it felt real good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

yeah there's a second page of optional tutorials .. it goes over the escaping fruit and stuff too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah I played through Mountain Single Train and it's sick but i need to go to bed and my eyes feel raw from not blinking lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

drat IT you got rankings in the single digits for a few of these . I'm coming for ya today

edit: yeah #3 worldwide on dungeon regular

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm going to beat your hexagon regular score today. All the maps are so good except Jumping which i never want to play again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ahh thank you i was wondering how to know when they would show up because i kept noticing them right as i cleared a level and missing them. They're worth a pretty decent amount of points too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Jesus

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

how come you dont' die when u touch a ghost

Touch them once and they get angry and then if they catch you while there angry you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I was looking at the PS4 leaderboards and it looks like literally 1 person has the "S Rank on Single Train" trophy and it's only been done on the Spiral board. I watched his replay and still don't know how he pulls it off lol, sometimes he skips pellets and sometimes he doesn't and I don't understand what the logic is

• Locked thread