Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this opinion?
No you are wrong. Evil is good.
Correct
Correct except we SHOULD nuke it
Fats don't deserve to have opinions
View Results

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

GopherFlats posted:

I entered the Catholic Church late in life because my parents just kind of stopped going, I'm pretty sure my paternal grandmother guilted my dad back into it. Needless to say I got enrolled in Catholic school at like 7 more or less. What was awesome was that since I wasn't baptised and I was first communion age I got fast tracked. I was baptised, received first communion, and confirmed all it once. Once I hit high school all my Catholic friends were pissed I didn't have to go through the confirmation classes.

Actual question though, what are the big differences between Roman Catholicism and the Eastern Orthodox Church?

Eastern Orthodox priests gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
adult women

• Locked thread