Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this opinion?
No you are wrong. Evil is good.
Correct
Correct except we SHOULD nuke it
Fats don't deserve to have opinions
View Results

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

hemophilia posted:

hey everyone just post all your wack "the pope is unfallable" jokes right now and get it out of your system bc it's lame as gently caress. just get it outta your system. go ahead.

Okay seeing as how this is GBS, if the pope lets out a really rank fart, houseflies dropping out of the air and I say, "goddamn, that's fuckin foul" and the pope says, "huh, I don't smell anything" does this mean his farts literally do not stink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Okay to oldGBSpost here for a minute, if the Pope can speak ex cathedra and it counts as infallible, I think the Pope should solve the "LOL molesto" issue for eternity. All he has to do is speak ex cathedra and say, you know, there's this stereotype that's been haunting us for the last thousand years or so about chillymos, well, as of this minute I hereby declare as the human voice of the Divine Almighty that child molestation or even covering up for it is a 100% unforgiveable crime against the Church and anybody that ever does it, past present or future, is forever banned from Heaven with no exceptions. Even if a guy did it and then was forgiven and went to Heaven 250 years ago a gang of burly angels with biker tattoos just tossed him off the cloud thirty five minutes ago. Sexually assault a child, excommunicated that second, now, in the future, and retroactively in the past.

Goons who actually know things about the Catholic Church, why wouldn't this work, or why don't they do this? Particularly this new guy they got seems to be a real world-shaker, by eldritch Jesus magic rules he can declare there are no more molesters in the church and the faithful have to believe it or at least pretend they believe it.

• Locked thread