Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

no no we need to make their sidearm a heavy machine gun that they have to carry at all times

now that i think about it all these videos of unarmed dudes getting shot would be cooler if the cops used grenade launchers. they should use numchucks too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i dont get why they dont just use their tazers, they seem to have the more entertaining result anyway

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Face down hands up thats the way that I like to gently caress

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm just counting the days until someone gets shot over Pokemon Go.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
retired marines never say they are "ex-marines", i guess that guy wasn't in long enough to learn that

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

what a thug

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Other Barry posted:

retired marines never say they are "ex-marines", i guess that guy wasn't in long enough to learn that

OORAH!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

what I want to know is why the cops were still in full aggro mode with their weapons drawn because from the video it's pretty clear that the one guy is retarded and the black dude was not a threat, like it should have been even more clear to the cops because they were a lot closer

lol maybe its because people keep shooting them lately????

this is what is going to happen. over and over again.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Wallrod posted:

This would be funny if it wasn't so utterly loving stupid
That should be Florida motto, honestly.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if anybody has any genius ideas to start a private civil protection firm, now is the time

if you want robocop to happen irl, now is the time

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Im Mexican so every time I see a cop i take a deep breath and mentally prepare my self to die by his hands.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i dont get why they dont just use their tazers, they seem to have the more entertaining result anyway

Tazers are short range.
No way will a fat white cop waddle up to a black man giving a double nazi salute.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Infidel Castro posted:

Actually that's probably because there aren't any black people in Iceland.

not anymore, at least

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Infidel Castro posted:

Actually that's probably because there aren't any black people in Iceland.

Thats all police shootings bruv

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm a cop
I shoot people, I don't know why

I'm a cop
I shoot people until they die

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Actually it's because Iceland cops don't normally carry guns, there are restrictive gun control laws, and there is almost no income disparity resulting in very little crime.

LOL if you think America's going to do any of those things.

The only hope black people in America have of not getting killed by cops is pressure from the private prison complex having too many vacancies.

kuddles fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jul 21, 2016

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Dreddout posted:

I'm just counting the days until someone gets shot over Pokemon Go.

good news, friend! http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pokemon-go-death-guatemala-shot-danger-safety-dead-a7145836.html

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

kuddles posted:

Actually it's because Iceland cops don't normally carry guns, there are restrictive gun control laws, and there is almost no income disparity resulting in very little crime.

So how do I immigrate to Iceland?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
this really seems unnecessary and perhaps excessive force

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

kuddles posted:

didn't their economy poo poo itself so hard a few years ago that there was an epidemic of people torching their cars in the streets for insurance money?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

El Boot posted:

didn't their economy poo poo itself so hard a few years ago that there was an epidemic of people torching their cars in the streets for insurance money?

They should've put those fires out with all the ice, ice is in the name for Christ's sake!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

p

reallivedinosaur posted:

who called it in as a man with a gun if it was a retard playing with a toy truck?

pearl clutching trump-voting grandma

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Clearly this is Double Hitler's fault

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

El Boot posted:

Yup, but then they did the correct thing and took action against their banks that caused it all. And are out of the austerity years before others.
While other countries decided to take out the same recession out on the poor and working class, and still are in shitville.
Iceland should loving rule the world, only sensible fuckers on this planet.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

It says the officer fired three shots, presumably at the retarded guy who couldn't comply, but he only hit the black dude on the ground and I guess missed the other two shots completely from like 25 yards tops? Who hires these chucklefucks? They are lucky that guy is an incredibly poor shot.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Pollyanna posted:

Pearl clutching trump-voting grandma

"There's a black negro and mexican outside, they are taking about something that looks like a gun or drugs. I think they are gangbangers!"
"Don't worry mam, lock yourself indoors and lay flat on the ground as we will be shooting soon".

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

The French Army! posted:

It says the officer fired three shots, presumably at the retarded guy who couldn't comply, but he only hit the black dude on the ground and I guess missed the other two shots completely from like 25 yards tops? Who hires these chucklefucks? They are lucky that guy is an incredibly poor shot.

the black dude 100% saved the retard's life, hopefully the internet will make him rich or something

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

gesundheit

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
There's 2 sides to every story guys

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Volume posted:

So how do I immigrate to Iceland?

in iceland they all speak in bjork lyrics and batman puns like "ice to meet you" or "chill out"

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

happyhippy posted:

Yup, but then they did the correct thing and took action against their banks that caused it all. And are out of the austerity years before others.
While other countries decided to take out the same recession out on the poor and working class, and still are in shitville.
Iceland should loving rule the world, only sensible fuckers on this planet.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/why-so-many-icelanders-still-believe-in-invisible-elves/280783/

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
do you guys snow what i am talking about in ice land

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Im Mexican so every time I see a cop i take a deep breath and mentally prepare my self to die by his hands.

Who is the realest pinche pendejo?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Volume posted:

the police are a lot less corrupt in mexico, lucky you aren't american

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

reallivedinosaur posted:

the police are a lot less corrupt in mexico, lucky you aren't american

Are you talking about the police that handed over more than a hundred teenage protesters to the cartels for execution?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Hey maybe if you fuckers would fund your police forces properly you wouldn't have lowest bidder army drop-outs equipped with lowest bidder army surplus doing completely reactionary policing. You have too few dudes who only engage with the public when poo poo gets called in and it's no wonder why they're all killbots. Whoops!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

popewiles posted:

Are you talking about the police that handed over more than a hundred teenage protesters to the cartels for execution?

Haha owned hard

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol i just read the phrase "the police are less corrupt in mexico"

:laffo: holy gently caress man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted: