Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Kytrarewn posted:

Umm... do so. The second half is worse.

This is the most effective episode to date at making me feel down.

All the same, it's somehow encouraging that Naho's not alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

Suwa is the loveliest person and I'm sure he will find and bring joy to all around him in whichever worldline he exists.

Not seeing much to disagree with here

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

CryingAthena posted:

Gotta echo the need for Ueda to get bitchslapped. :argh:

She is excellent at producing a reaction of "oh, not you again" every time she appears on screen.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

New episode looked kind of weird, maybe they ran out of time at the end.

However I approve of Hagita's drawn-on abs.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

SweetBro posted:

I'm 8 episodes in and this hasn't happened yet. Given that the show only has 13 episodes I can't say my hopes are up. I bet it happens like in the second to last episode, and then in the last episode his waifu disappears and he has to battle her 7 evil exes or some poo poo to get her back as the plot setup for the second season which hasn't been released yet (and probably hasn't confirmed for renewal).

Don't watch the anime, read the manga.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I am very glad that Hagita passed someone. He is the best tsundere.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Cowwan posted:

At first I didn't really care either way with Hagita, I have realized the error of my ways.

Well he didn't really have much noteworthy screentime in the first few episodes, so we couldn't see how great he was.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

My heart can't take much more of this. But given that they basically laid out where the climax of the show was going to be like five or six episodes ago I guess it's no surprise.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Huh, I thought this (12) would be the last episode but it's not. First half was pretty rough though, gonna watch the latest Momokuri to offset it.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I was really expecting Suwa to have stronger misgivings about the whole 'give up on his future marriage' thing, but no, the man is simply a saint.

Also, fantastic character moment for Naho just straight up ignoring Ueda.

But wow, this show was quite a ride regardless and will probably be on my list for best of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

SweetBro posted:

I honestly thought the ending was going to be that he kills himself BECAUSE he finds out about the letters.

I don't know, it seems to me that it would do some good to find out that your friends think your life is worth rewriting reality to save.

• Locked thread