Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The way I saw it was that she was successful in telling him how she felt about what he asked.

I am under the assumption that, like every other instance, she did nothing the first time. So in that case it would be:
She didn't read the note -> Senpai asks him out and he said yes -> she found out about the note but did nothing because it was too late -> ???

This time:
She read the note -> she responds to his question with her note -> Senpai asks him out and he said yes -> he reads her note which was a big NO. -> ???

First case he has no idea how she feels, this time its different. He's going out with senpai either way but he knows how she feels this time.

--

That aside, the realization at the time capsule after reading the letter was a punch to the gut. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kytrarewn posted:

After all, the first decision is "Send Kakeru home to stop his mother from killing herself" which, if it had been successful, would have completely derailed the story as we now know it.

Seriously. Don't invite him to hang out. Seriously. For realsies. Don't. No. For serious.

--

Actually I think its more along the lines of preventing the "If only I wasn't hanging out with them I could have saved her" train of thought and guilt.

Reminded me of My Love Story where Suna felt bad hanging around the CD store instead of going home when his dad passed out. He was blaming himself pretty bad for how things went down until Takeo snapped him out of it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Argona posted:

:same:

I have to admit, the cliffhanger this episode is making me want to read the manga to find out what happens

Orange is available on the manga section of crunchyroll.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kytrarewn posted:

Luckily, Kakeru's too stupid to have the obvious thoughts of "Wait... you all just pitied me? Naho, did you ever even like me or was this all just playacting", etc.

I was worried about this too. :ohdear:

Last episode aside, what's this I hear about a movie about Suwa's point of view? Is it going to be an epilogue or...?

• Locked thread