Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
This show is really cute and I'm happy by how much I'm enjoying it when the initial premise didn't really do it for me on paper. Don't know if I'll keep watching it as it airs, but it's a nice side thing to break up reading Berserk with and I'll probably read the manga at some point.

a kitten posted:

Anyway, Kakeru's letter really kind of nailed how depression can be; nothing but good wishes for your friends in their future, no future for yourself. .
God yeah, loving this. That part really resonated with me and was cool to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I watched like four episodes of this and really really liked it but never came back to it. Glad to hear others enjoyed it all the through! I def try and finish now since I'm not watching anything this new season.

• Locked thread