Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
I wonder if it's possible for there be a romantic anime where all of the characters involved have learned basic communication skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

dogsicle posted:

i'm a few eps behind, but i don't really begrudge the anxiety-ridden teen and suicidally depressive teen having emotional communication issues.

I don't begrudge anyone, I'm just wondering why every romantic anime I watch has Romeo and Juliet levels of communication issues.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

Also, jitsu wa watashi wa has actual romance in it and while it does have the will he won't he stuff for a bit, they do eventually get together and it's glorious. And also cute, and dumb.

I'm 08 episodes in and this hasn't happened yet. Given that the show only has 13 episodes I can't say my hopes are up. I bet it happens like in the second to last episode, and then in the last episode his waifu disappears and he has to battle her 7 evil exes or some poo poo to get her back as the plot setup for the second season which hasn't been released yet (and probably hasn't confirmed for renewal).

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

gently caress, I already watched the anime. What chapter should I pick up on then?

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Kytrarewn posted:

Luckily, Kakeru's too stupid to have the obvious thoughts of "Wait... you all just pitied me? Naho, did you ever even like me or was this all just playacting", etc.

I honestly thought the ending was going to be that he kills himself BECAUSE he finds out about the letters.

• Locked thread