Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Berious posted:

Honestly the melted cheese should've given it away

The fact that doobie couldnt even be bothered to buy a big can of premelted nacho cheese amazes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
But the reason he didn't melt the cheese is because that's the way he likes it. Unsurprisingly this did not satisfy any banks desire for an actual business plan based on literally anything but doobies personal preferences

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i enjoy being called human being by a poorly rapping banshee of a woman, but i guess that sort of business model was too advanced for alabama

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Doobie proudly standing in front of a "sorry we're closed" sign will never not be funny.

The "sorry we're closed" sign that is inside his garage. Maybe he drags it outside when he's open and the weather is nice but it's not like someone's going to see that from the highway. But nothing Doobie ever did was for the customer's benefit. It's for his satisfaction, to show to family and friends, and to prove the bad froggers wrong.

West Alabama Automotive, we hardly knew ye. What the hell was that? Did he know his restaurant was tanking and he thought he could start a new business and have it take off before money ran out? Did he think business really was booming and it was time to expand his empire? I don't know which is crazier.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

necroid
May 14, 2009

wow just like old times the gang's all here

so what's new with the doob

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
He died on the way to his home planet.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
doobie is the father we never had

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

8 track betamax posted:

To his gay daughter, too

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

8 track betamax posted:

Kinda like your ex-wife's new boyfriend.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

necroid posted:

wow just like old times the gang's all here

Hi

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Bill Barber posted:

Kinda like your ex-wife's new boyfriend.

I thought his ex-wife's new boyfriend was his actual father.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
doobie is us we are doobie

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

bollig posted:

lets change our Facebook profile pics to have a "We Are Doobie" overlay

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

lets change our Facebook profile pics to have a "We Are Doobie" overlay

"E are doobi"

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
E pluribus Doobum

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Doobiest Maximass

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
doobie was warped by contact with this forum just as badly as niggerstomper58, in his own way

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Bitter Mushroom posted:

doobie was warped by contact with this forum just as badly as niggerstomper58, in his own way

I don't think we can credit ourselves for creating the Doobie we all know and love, since he seems to have been a lazy, racist and incompetent redneck all along. We should admit that by the time we stepped in, most of the work had already been done by his mother, wife and several anoynmous shapers.

Niggerstomper58 however is one of the magical creations of this forum, like the Krusty.jpg or (conceivably) 9/11. (Mods knew!)

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Bitter Mushroom posted:

Or Gorgeous George

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

I still firmly believe the multiplicative layers of ironic humor combined with the sheer absurdity of the entire thing is one of the funniest things to ever come out of these entire forums.

" gbs 1.0 sjw Goons driven into maniacal Frenzy by media attention seeking moderators give racist Alabama hot dog man the thousands and thousands of dollars needed to pursue his dream of having a successful restaurant while closing at 3 p.m. on weekdays which as is always the case with Goons tainted by its very nature and ultimately proves to be the key to his own ruin"

Like this poo poo could be a movie with an unkempt John Goodman starring as doobie and John Travolta in Drag as Tasha

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I still firmly believe the multiplicative layers of ironic humor combined with the sheer absurdity of the entire thing is one of the funniest things to ever come out of these entire forums.

" gbs 1.0 sjw Goons driven into maniacal Frenzy by media attention seeking moderators give racist Alabama hot dog man the thousands and thousands of dollars needed to pursue his dream of having a successful restaurant while closing at 3 p.m. on weekdays which as is always the case with Goons tainted by its very nature and ultimately proves to be the key to his own ruin"

Like this poo poo could be a movie with an unkempt John Goodman starring as doobie and John Travolta in Drag as Tasha

I haven't paid to see a movie in years but goddamn I would fork over $20 for that.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Or Gorgeous George

I wonder what that daddy dongrubber is up to these days.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

5er posted:

I wonder what that daddy dongrubber is up to these days.

He's made a few YouTube videos where he rants about the Internet and stuff. He looks really haggard and sad :(

Retrovertigoes
Apr 25, 2010
The Doobie vore was a possibility for pennies on the dollar.

What a shame.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bollig posted:

record our shame

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Retrovertigoes posted:

The Doobie vore was a possibility for Penny's on the dollar.

What a shame.

ftfy

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Morglon posted:

E pluribus Doobum

Doob Astra Per Aspera

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

#frieswins

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I just hope that the doobies 2.0 involves another kickstarter for an air vent.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

south carolinas alright

except for that time it seceded first in 1860 and the nullification incident 30 years prior

kind of a dick state that thinks it's hot poo poo only to have the feds bitchslap it back to reality

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

2DCAT posted:

I just hope that the doobies 2.0 involves another kickstarter for an air vent.
Vent Hood 2.0 needs to be something even bigger and more important though, so it will be even more spectacular when he cheaps out on it and it fails miserably

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CrashCat posted:

Vent Hood 2.0 needs to be something even bigger and more important though, so it will be even more spectacular when he cheaps out on it and it fails miserably

chin augmentation

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CrashCat posted:

No, it needs to be something smaller and less important, so it will be even more baffling that such a minor problem could stump him for months.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

steinrokkan posted:

No, it needs to be something smaller and less important, so it will be even more baffling that such a minor problem could stump him for months.

Hot water come out when I turn the knob for cold water, i need money to have the plumbing reversed!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Star Citizen is still scamming goons for spaceship photos, doobie make the ships

This is a Terp, which is a kind of football team

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Dely Apple posted:

This is a Terp, which is a kind of football team

shut the gently caress up the only terp here is me
And I am extremely terp

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
a tarp ship is the only ship a star citizen can reasonably expect to be delivered, a good choice

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
So what was the thread after 'funyun dreams scuppered'? I need something to do besides work.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

steinrokkan posted:

drat, didn't think about it that way. Makes more sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

bollig posted:

So what was the thread after 'funyun dreams scuppered'? I need something to do besides work.

No need to work, there's weeks worth of threads.
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Further_Reading

• Locked thread