Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Vargs posted:

you can combine lovely walmart hotdogs and buns and then try to guilt people into buying them for $7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
I never finished it. As it is you just jump around collecting cash forever as the shack upgrades around you. Twitter symbols double your cash pickups, Yelp reviews halve them. The room occasionally floods with water that damages you if you touch it.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

8 track betamax posted:

What crafting features will this roguelike include?

Hotdogs are instadeath unless you're playing the Sammy class

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

The Wizard of Poz posted:

I never finished it. As it is you just jump around collecting cash forever as the shack upgrades around you. Twitter symbols double your cash pickups, Yelp reviews halve them. The room occasionally floods with water that damages you if you touch it.

I'd greenlight it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
I gave up when I started to code the first boss, Bad Frogger. Also Lawyer Dan was going to pop up from time to time and the other bosses were the Venthood x 2, The Black Lady Hacker From The North, and I think a couple of others

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Berious posted:

Hotdogs are instadeath unless you're playing the Sammy class

If you play the Sammy class you get the super ultra secret not-on-the-menu apple pie item.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Say what you will about the dim witted hotdogs man but he managed to find a wife and presunably has sex regularly. I don't think goons can say the same

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Say what you will about the dim witted hotdogs man but he managed to find a wife and presunably has sex regularly. I don't think goons can say the same

I guess Doobie likes bestiality. Because Natasha looks like a horse you see :smuggo:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There was a doghouse joke in the new Ghostbusters movie, they really should give a writing credit to Watson or whatever algorithm they used to maximize funny.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Doobie is the light.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The picture of the one patron edited on to the hipster crying about Steve jobs is still one of the single funniest things I've seen on SA.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hamburgers cheeseburgers bacon burgers you name it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
he died

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Wizard of Poz posted:

Still more of a game than Star Citizen ever will be.

cnut
May 3, 2016

If you're not smoking doobies and listening to Kyuss, well, just lol.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
so did any goons actually go there and try his dogs

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

AEMINAL posted:

I was too cheap to go from Atlanta, but early on some goons went and posted pictures. They had auburn hats on iirc which I'm sure el dooberino loved. Some say their bodies are still buried out back.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

AEMINAL posted:

the marble hornets guy went there. there are pics somewhere in one of the old threads

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
texas tornado dohg

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"I hate niggers"
- Claude Wayne Robinson

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Panch posted:

The picture of the one patron edited on to the hipster crying about Steve jobs is still one of the single funniest things I've seen on SA.

I don't think I've seen this one

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Rap Music and Dope posted:

I don't think I've seen this one

It's loving funny as poo poo, just use your imagination

CatfishClyde
Jul 22, 2001
Orange Rhyming Dictionary
someone post the old man who is angry about his cornbread and pintos

i think he also has half an onion for some reason

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Yup still really loving funny.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Panch posted:

laughs, piled high

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Panch posted:

Lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I hope that yellow bellied QCS motherfucker Crash Cat doesn't show his face in this thread and ruin another

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
the best era was when games still loved star citizen and the mods were trying to kill doobie talk and we had the combo star citizen doobie thread. That thing was solid gold.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao I think that's rory from Mrs browns boys

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Doobie's Twitter hasn't updated since the closing, which I guess makes since. One of his last tweets was about how 'the fun is over' with respect to us not having a thread about him anymore. Maybe if we post slaw dog a few more hundred times he'll catch wind and come back.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jst0rm posted:

the best era was when games still loved star citizen and the mods were trying to kill doobie talk and we had the combo star citizen doobie thread. That thing was solid gold.

I agree. The Doobie/StarCitizen/DayZ thread was one of the best threads ever on this site.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone want to buy some wings?... IN THE BAG

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

I agree. The Doobie/StarCitizen/DayZ thread was one of the best threads ever on this site.

Whenever one would go quiet you could depend on another stepping up with a big self-own.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I was there for the doobie gooncam meetup. I experienced history and big jaws

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

AEMINAL posted:

I thought about it on a trip to tuscaloosa once but I posted about it in the doghouse thread before hand and some guy got really excited about it so i recused myself from the whole thing

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 22, 2016

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Chomp8645 posted:

I can't even really read the current SC thread. It adds like 300 posts per day and it's so insular that I have no idea what's going on in the trainwreck that is the game's development. It was easier to follow when there were still goon true-believers and a funny airhorn video would come out every couple weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I just love how somehow those three things made up the thread. Two video games and a random hot dog man.

• Locked thread