Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
someone post the rap pls

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

CrashCat posted:

sounds like we're heading towards :gas:

why dont you post in qcs about it more you little bitch

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

"HAHAHAHAAA those STUPID REMORM IDIOTS haha what a bunch of red neck HICKS! HaAHAHHA I hate them..I hate everything aabout them!!! They are poor and lazy and bad with finances" -GBS

*Reform AL population 90% african-american

hmm........gene?

This shouldn't surprise you at all lol goons, especially goons outside of the South are virulently racist

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

doobie was warped by contact with this forum just as badly as niggerstomper58, in his own way

I still firmly believe the multiplicative layers of ironic humor combined with the sheer absurdity of the entire thing is one of the funniest things to ever come out of these entire forums.

" gbs 1.0 sjw Goons driven into maniacal Frenzy by media attention seeking moderators give racist Alabama hot dog man the thousands and thousands of dollars needed to pursue his dream of having a successful restaurant while closing at 3 p.m. on weekdays which as is always the case with Goons tainted by its very nature and ultimately proves to be the key to his own ruin"

Like this poo poo could be a movie with an unkempt John Goodman starring as doobie and John Travolta in Drag as Tasha

• Locked thread