Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Mariana Horchata posted:

srsly tho neither hillary or trump can make america great again, the only thing that could possibly achieve that fantasy would be a deadly plague/influenza epidemic

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nooner posted:

lol I hate clinton for making me vote for trump OP

This is me irl

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Cartouche posted:

Lowtax should toxx himself such that if trump wins, he is made a permanent moderator of d&d.

Trump or Lowtax?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

EvilJoven posted:

So lets get this straight.

Instead of voting for a clown of a lovely business man who probably has no idea how to effectively navigate the political system and is basically going to get stonewalled by the house and senate for 4 years while you all get to point and laugh, you are going to vote for a loving sociopathic warmonger who knows exactly how to work the political system and will use her ability to navigate the US political theater to make the world a worse place while funneling even more wealth to herself and the wealthy elite.

Vote for Trump you loving moron.

Trump says Pence will be in charge of "domestic and foreign policy" aka he'll be the real President, like Dick Cheney was.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

:same: 2008 was my only non-comedy vote for President so far. I have no idea what any of the Greens or Libertarians I've voted for would actually have done and I don't care.

lol one time i voted for roseanne barr because it made me giggle

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

EvilJoven posted:

Instead of voting for a clown of a lovely business man who probably has no idea how to effectively navigate the political system and is basically going to get stonewalled by the house and senate for 4 years while you all get to point and laugh, you are going to vote for a loving sociopathic warmonger who knows exactly how to work the political system and will use her ability to navigate the US political theater to make the world a worse place while funneling even more wealth to herself and the wealthy elite.

ultimate :rolleyes: at you idiot, unless you're just concern trolling (probably)

the republican house and senate are creaming themselves over trump and you know it. he'll rubber stamp any idiocy they'll put out for four years as long as he gets attention and power. he's the dream candidate. abortion banned, the epa disbanded, public schools shut down, fracking everywhere, wars everywhere - it's all happening under trump.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

That Robot posted:

because he's resurrecting charles lindbergh's america first movement

also the most conservative gop platform in recent memory

and the fact that daddy's money donny wants to shatter NATO

ur dum

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

:same: 2008 was my only non-comedy vote for President so far. I have no idea what any of the Greens or Libertarians I've voted for would actually have done and I don't care.

iirc jill stein definitely has batshit tendencies but she just runs each cycle so they get more funding or something to that effect which is fine...and if u vote libertarian u either have the same political opinions that i did as a 16yo or ur too stoned to notice that :420: is no longer a fringe issue and already on course for legalization in most of the decent states to live in (something which they had little to no hand in doing). if they start campaigning for legalizing magic mushrooms and LSD tho i could potentially be swayed

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Green Party usually has the best platform, but this time around the Republicans took a race to the bottom right through the floor and down into a neverending dumpster fire.

At least I always have the ultimate :smuggo: card of never having been a member of any political party at all - been registered as "unaffiliated" for almost 30 years.

:corsair:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Totally TWISTED posted:

Has anyone said something about UK and USA both with female leaders come november.

Quick someone make a good joke or whatever about it.

I bet their cycles sync up pretty quick. It'll be just like that Married with Children episode, except the whole world is gonna be Al, Steve and Bud.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What would they call Bill though?

The first man?

The first gent?

The first dude?

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Lime Tonics posted:

The first man?

The first gent?

The first dude?

Guessing the First Gentleman

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

First Donger

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Lime Tonics posted:

The first man?

The first gent?

The first dude?

First Base.

Nah, just kidding, he's doesn't kiss them on the mouth.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

the black husserl posted:

ultimate :rolleyes: at you idiot, unless you're just concern trolling (probably)

the republican house and senate are creaming themselves over trump and you know it. he'll rubber stamp any idiocy they'll put out for four years as long as he gets attention and power. he's the dream candidate. abortion banned, the epa disbanded, public schools shut down, fracking everywhere, wars everywhere - it's all happening under trump.

none of what you are describing would happen as they are either not feasible or not part of trumps platform.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Lime Tonics posted:

The first man?

The first gent?

The first dude?

First Laddie.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i believe its "First Gentleman" but someone who actually cares may want to fact check because i did not

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Both of them are the loving same.

By which I mean that they're both smart, kind people and no matter who gets elected, I'm sure they'll do a great job and govern competently. We are so blessed to have 2 wonderful choices! :)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

none of what you are describing would happen as they are either not feasible or not part of trumps platform.

It's comforting to know Trump’s main concerns are feasibility and ridgid adherence to a political platform. By the way, go read the actual Republican Platform. It's hilarious.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think this is the only rational option.

Let's be honest, Bruce is vastly more charismatic than either Trump or Clinton and couldn't possibly be a worse president than either of them will be.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Trump says Pence will be in charge of "domestic and foreign policy" aka he'll be the real President, like Dick Cheney was.

did rump actually say something like that because haha holey moley if he did

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if anyone votes for Hillary. Who the gently caress would vote for a woman?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gobblecoque posted:

Let's be honest, Bruce is vastly more charismatic than either Trump or Clinton and couldn't possibly be a worse president than either of them will be.

Bruce Campbell winning as a dark-horse third-party candidate would be the best possible future.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

tenspott posted:

Lol if anyone votes for Hillary. Who the gently caress would vote for a woman?

I think that despite her gender handicap, Hillary would be a great president!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Bruce Campbell winning as a dark-horse third-party candidate would be the best possible future.

That last B movie actor was pretty good

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Gobblecoque posted:

Trump will do great too! I wish I could vote for both of them.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It's legit scary that trump could actually be president. Fascism is coming to America.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
if you vote third party, at least you're showing that a non-negligible portion of the populace prefers "Other."

and you don't have to watch President Hillary while thinking I did this.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

EvilJoven posted:

I'll take the sociopathic warmonger any day of the week over the orange clown

at least there would still be a country when she leaves office. trump might gently caress it up royally.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

generic insult with no real insight

just what I would expect from some guy who likes trump

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That Robot posted:

at least there would still be a country when she leaves office. trump might gently caress it up royally.

pretty much this.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald trump, donald trump
for some reason you guys want a guy named donald trump as president
ok, whatever duders

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

No trust me vote for Trump it'll be fine.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FuhrerHat posted:

donald trump, donald trump
for some reason you guys want a guy named donald trump as president
ok, whatever duders

God damnit Walt!

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

America hasn't really tried a legit despot, I mean it's worth a shot

GolfHole