Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

City of Tampa posted:

no it could only be for overturning convictions, not for convicting people because then we'd immediately turn into ISIS

getting 100k legit, verifiable signatures on a real non-internet petition is a pretty big deal so I think you'd only be able to do it for the really exceptional cases

how about we use factual evidence to convict and exhonerate not popularity contests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I bet there I could get 100,000 people to say the holocaust wasn't real, we can overturn the nuremberg verdicts finally

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
100k signatures to overturn a conviction makes no sense whatsoever. That's not how a justice system should work. Ever.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah it should work like american idol

ONE of these prisoners are gonna be freed, call in if you want to be a part of this!

Least voted for prisoner gets burned alive.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Yeah, on the other hand a real life version of America Running Man Idol sounds pretty sweet......

crabcakes66 fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 3, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

crabcakes66 posted:

$100k to overturn a conviction makes no sense whatsoever. That's not how a justice system should work. Ever.

Take That

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

reallivedinosaur posted:

how about we use factual evidence to convict and exhonerate not popularity contests

recent events suggest factual evidence is meaningless compared to popularity contests

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I Choose Logic.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

http://www.shoebat.com/documents/huma.php

http://shoebat.com/2016/05/29/christendom-is-the-only-force-that-will-destroy-islam-secularism-or-conservatism-will-always-fail/

ah yes

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://vine.co/v/5AFAzwhubeZ

donald j trump hates crying babies because people confuse them for each other

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Unlike society at large which just loving loves crying babies.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

thats one hell of a website

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

BillmasterCozb posted:

yeah it should work like american idol

ONE of these prisoners are gonna be freed, call in if you want to be a part of this!

Least voted for prisoner gets burned alive.

I choose Barabbas!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

who would be the GOP barabbas if something happened to Trump

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Flavahbeast posted:

who would be the GOP barabbas if something happened to Trump

Ted Cruz

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Fw FW fw

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...slim-migration/

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

armchairyoda posted:

I know this is old but had I to hit this.

Close, but this is how it was explained to me: Anyone in high $$$/volume real estate actually pays @0% taxes. There's some real estate loophole where as long as you're buying more property regularly, you don't claim income tax. It gets rolled into the next real estate acquisition and so on until you get out (never happens) or die (always happens). The estate/"DEATH" tax is where it gets collected, like lottery tax collected.

So you see, if he did release them, he'd show how full of it he is on any movement on positive tax code reform AND how most people arguing for repeal of estate taxes are either set to get a windfall of family $$$, or a chunk of somebody else's.

Disclaimer: I stand to lose a chunk to estate taxes. #firstworldproblems

clearly this, this will be the final um actually that succeeds where Drumpf failed and topple the Trump empire once and for all

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

????

I don't understand your point, are you saying that the article I linked isn't factually correct or that the quotes from Kihzr Khan are not real?

edit : and if no, do you believe that all legal systems should be made subordinate to Sharia.

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 3, 2016

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

WitchFetish posted:

I don't understand your point, are you saying that the article I linked isn't factually correct or that the quotes from Kihzr Khan are not real?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat#Criticism

walid shoebat is dumber than his name and his stupidity is only surpassed by the mouthbreathers who believe him

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760118982393430016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
ahahaha so when is she getting hung for treason

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
She was director of that company in the 80s/90s according to that article so imo that's kind of a nonstory.

If your ex goes and does bad poo poo a decade later no one thinks it was your fault.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Moridin920 posted:

She was director of that company in the 80s/90s according to that article so imo that's kind of a nonstory.

If your ex goes and does bad poo poo a decade later no one thinks it was your fault.

No but it shows you have poor taste.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

i think every HRC scandal can be summed up by this^^^

"shes innoncent! it's just the ppl she surrounds herself with!"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Trump should release taxes

hilry should release transcripts

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can't decide whether this is worth a separate thread or not, but

Trump might drop out.

http://usuncut.com/politics/republicans-exploring-trump-drop-out/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609

... or at least, the Republican party is exploring option for if he does drop out.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Germstore posted:

I mean if you're going to extend killing the family of terrorists to torturing and killing muslim women and children then you may as well just say that trump said he would torture, rape and murder women and children.

I think "torture," "murder women and children," and "steal their oil" were seperate plans in that post, and all things Donald Trump has promised to do if he becomes president. "Killing the family of terrorists" would involve killing women and children, and it's unfortunate that you are ok with that but it's weird to pretend that terrorists somehow have terrorist families that consist entirely of adult, male terrorists.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Captain Redbeard posted:

I think "torture," "murder women and children," and "steal their oil" were seperate plans in that post, and all things Donald Trump has promised to do if he becomes president. "Killing the family of terrorists" would involve killing women and children, and it's unfortunate that you are ok with that but it's weird to pretend that terrorists somehow have terrorist families that consist entirely of adult, male terrorists.

yeah instead we should just kill those same people with drones and then posthumously declare them to be "militants"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Like trump would willingly leave the spotlight

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

City of Tampa posted:

yeah instead we should just kill those same people with drones and then posthumously declare them to be "militants"

It doesn't count when a robot does it.

Robots are killing women and children, not Obama, robots!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Like trump would willingly leave the spotlight

Depends if there truly is a lizard people conspiracy and he gets abducted by aliens or replaced by a robot.... who might kill women and children.... oh god!

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Trump might drop out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609

... or at least, the Republican party is exploring option for if he does drop out.

What's the over-under on Bill Kristol being behind all of these "unsourced, unnamed" sources?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Captain Redbeard posted:

No, I'm pretty sure it's someone trying to make something merely bad come off as genocidal, so kind of a bad way to try to start a conversation.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

gently caress the ROW posted:

reminder that tezzor killed himself 2.5 weeks ago

hosed up if not true

is it true

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Trump might drop out.

If one of the options they are exploring is to let the nomination devolve to Pence then LOL. Just LOL.

Edit: A quick search suggests Tezzor just ate a ban as far as I can tell.

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Aug 4, 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
tezzor made some pretty good burns sometimes

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

City of Tampa posted:

no it could only be for overturning convictions, not for convicting people because then we'd immediately turn into ISIS

getting 100k legit, verifiable signatures on a real non-internet petition is a pretty big deal so I think you'd only be able to do it for the really exceptional cases

What the gently caress is wrong with you? There are over 240k members of the AFL CIO police union. Does that mean that they get to kill at will (more than they do now?)

Yeah, we shot your unarmed son in the face, but gently caress you, we got votes.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

BattleSausage posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you? There are over 240k members of the AFL CIO police union. Does that mean that they get to kill at will (more than they do now?)

Yeah, we shot your unarmed son in the face, but gently caress you, we got votes.

cops, prosecutors, judges, and their families or employees couldn't sign the petition

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spoondick posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat#Criticism

walid shoebat is dumber than his name and his stupidity is only surpassed by the mouthbreathers who believe him

You still have to prove the quotes are not true, and also you interestingly denied to answer my honest question on what you think of Shariah.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

City of Tampa posted:

cops, prosecutors, judges, and their families or employees couldn't sign the petition

Yes, let us restrict the first amendment based on the person's occupation. I'm sure that will pass constitutional muster.

Again, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

BattleSausage posted:

Yes, let us restrict the first amendment based on the person's occupation. I'm sure that will pass constitutional muster.

Again, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

we'll make it so we can veto supreme court decisions with a petition with 100k signatures

• Locked thread