Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

Not at all strange the DNC hack has was likely done by Russian hackers when Trump's chief campaign advisor helped elect a pro-Russian to head Ukraine on Vladimir Putin's payroll.

good. if russia and america can get on the same page we can really turn the screws to the third world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757012114460569604

So much speech. So much applause, the best applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2kxREtdCs

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Internaut! posted:

ya this poo poo has to end

it's not like human history isn't replete with examples of disastrous cronyism costing millions of lives and billions of dollars

its a fairly regular cyclical process in western cultures, throughout most of history. we are nearing the peak of a corruption cycle, so now we're going to get a tyrant for a while :shrug:

learn to keep your head down. might want to start now. remember, everything you say on the internet is being collected into a database that is going to be available to future Emperor Trump

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

I eat meat

I also deliberately step on bugs instead of walking over them.

How do I live with myself? Simple, I sleep like a babe at night knowing that someone like you is having a meltdown about someone like me and is losing sleep over it :smugbert:

ah so this election will be decided by whichever side wants to spite the other hardest.

Hail Trump!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

in my mind I envision a bro-down between the US and Russia and we just beat on ISIS, like the end of that Rick and Morty episode where they are super strong

same. then Putin and Trump strike a deal and agree to invade Saudi Arabia together and split the oil

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gianthogweed posted:

Russia and the US was on the same side in every World War. Everyone thought World War III would be Russia vs the US.

the russo-english alliance goes back further than that. they were on the same side of the Napoleonic wars too

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

and the FBI said the difference in this case was that there was no malice or forethought which is the deciding factor in most of the cases referenced in that cherry picked rear end quote you're about to post

i just saw a clip of her forethought though? it was linked a few pages back. seems a bit fishy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

no it could only be for overturning convictions, not for convicting people because then we'd immediately turn into ISIS

getting 100k legit, verifiable signatures on a real non-internet petition is a pretty big deal so I think you'd only be able to do it for the really exceptional cases

there was a negative version of this in ancient Greece. you could call an Ostracism vote on anyone important, and vote to kick them out of Athens. i think that would be a workable system for America, there are a few people i wouldn't mind having an Ostracism vote for

• Locked thread