Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

gobbagool posted:

Yeah they seem to be doing a bang up job of that.

You really can't fault their efficacy when it comes to obliterating entire ethnic groups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Bardeh posted:

anyone speak German? What's the shooter saying here? https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/756539012551176194

I can't tell who's yelling at who and the first half of the video is a bit too garbled and they're talking over each other, I did hear "Ich bin Deutsche" meaning "I'm German!" Right before that he says something like Hort mich zu flamen. Hear me flame? That's probably some kind of slang I've never heard.

Both of the dudes talking sound very much like Münich natives.

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 22, 2016

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Buca di Bepis posted:

CNN has confirmed the shooters are Amazonian tribesmen

and something something AR-15

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDbUqDGGtl8

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Could be someone making a breivik tribute video.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Bardeh posted:

anyone speak German? What's the shooter saying here? https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/756539012551176194

Lots of swearing: rear end in a top hat, poo poo wogs, he has a loaded gun, I didn't do anything.

There are at least 2 different speakers, the guy yelling the slurs sounds native German.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

This thread should be gassed faster than... something something Hitler

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Bardeh posted:

I'm the goony beardman accusing people of being racist

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Millennials and lefties are dumber than the most dumb nascar redneck.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Sounds like the reports of a shooting on the subway may just be confused English reporters who don't speak German well hearing the subway is closed and somehow translating that to "Subway is full of dead bodies"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Eventually it's gonna be a white person, this may be it. But I'll post the pic anyway.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011

935 posted:

This thread should be gassed faster than... something something Hitler

Oh no can't have people talking about important world events. Lemmy guess you quin up for another round of overwatch?

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If only there was some kind of Final Solution to all these terrorist attacks.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Yeah, calling it, breivik copycat(s)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
according to my german friend, more shootings are happening all over Munich. according to n-tv.de

several dead probaly, one or more shooters, still on the loose.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
I wonder how much longer Europeans are going to be smug about American mass shootings.
"Heh, this could never happen in glorious EU with our firearms controls".

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Lol, German police just issued a notice saying they don't know where the shooters are and for everyone to stay inside. Even more incompetent than the French, smdh.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

life is good at the top :shrug:

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
The twitter feed has police asking for people not to post videos and pictures of the shooter. Why in the world would they ask that? don't they need all the info they can get?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Prorat posted:

Eventually it's gonna be a white person, this may be it. But I'll post the pic anyway.

lol. its either some brevick hard right type or its some wahabbi nuts. its probably the latter.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

That dude's rockin a school shooter haircut

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

A Pale Horse posted:

Lol, German police just issued a notice saying they don't know where the shooters are and for everyone to stay inside. Even more incompetent than the French, smdh.

Would you rather them lie lol

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

according to my german friend, more shootings are happening all over Munich. according to n-tv.de

no other confirmed shootings yet, there were some reports that ended up just being rumors and panic

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Bardeh posted:

It's an german man yelling at a younger man, calling him several slurs (the slurs lead me to think the man looks middle eastern) the younger man defends himself by claiming he is german too, which doesn't dissuade the other german man yelling at him. He's very upset and yells that the other one has a gun, which I don't think it's true. They both speak native german usual for that region, no sign of a foreign accent.

(Yes I'm german, and yes I have a hard time understanding all as I am from elsewhere in the country. I also didn't watch it to the end)

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 22, 2016

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

OlmanRiver posted:

The twitter feed has police asking for people not to post videos and pictures of the shooter. Why in the world would they ask that? don't they need all the info they can get?

Knowing the German police its so the coverup goes smoother.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Would you rather them lie lol

I would rather they know where the shooter is and also kill him.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

A Pale Horse posted:

I would rather they know where the shooter is and also kill him.

As would they

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

That dude's rockin a school shooter haircut

Traditional German haircut:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:ssh: Munich isn't in america

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
They need time to prep a bomb robot probably.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

OlmanRiver posted:

Oh no can't have people talking about important world events. Lemmy guess you quin up for another round of overwatch?

He's smugly watching old eps of the Daily Show.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We seriously need to just flatten Germany and turn it into a parking lot already

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bardeh posted:

they always seem to go up parking garages dont they

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

The moderate Germans need to condemn these attacks

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Zzulu posted:

We seriously need to just flatten Germany and turn it into a parking lot already

Tried that in 45, but the fuckers just rebuilt.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

they always seem to go up parking garages dont they

lots of concrete makes for good cover

source: i played xcom2

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

afkmacro posted:

lots of concrete makes for good cover

source: i played xcom2

please dont cite aliens as a source because ill start doing it

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
BBC quoting some German network saying its 3 shooters started at same time in 3 locations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

confirmed multiple shooters in multiple locations according CNNgo

Lone wolf!

• Locked thread