Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
it was made by a friendly chinese grandmother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
IT HAS RETURNED

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
HELL YEAH

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The only thing I know about publix is that if you steal their crab legs you will eventually become the starting quarterback for a low to mediocre tier football team

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
op this is a useless post

only children call chicken tenders "chicken tendies"

what does that make you? :smug:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

That Robot posted:

op this is a useless post

only children call chicken tenders "chicken tendies"

what does that make you? :smug:

I'm an adult man though?

Yet you say I'm also a child

That would make me some kind of man-chi.. holy gently caress :stare:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
chicken tendies is the proper term, hth

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

it was made by a friendly chinese grandmother

napalm? really?

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
My fat rear end just finished a Publix sub. Protip: get the boar's head pepperhouse gourmaise on your sub next time. I feel like a prick saying 'uh actually I want this specific cheese and meat not on your menu you'll have to spend nine minutes cutting while people behind me get pissed' but gently caress it man it's delicious.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Springfield Fatts posted:

My fat rear end just finished a Publix sub. Protip: get the boar's head pepperhouse gourmaise on your sub next time. I feel like a prick saying 'uh actually I want this specific cheese and meat not on your menu you'll have to spend nine minutes cutting while people behind me get pissed' but gently caress it man it's delicious.

This thread is about chicken tendies subs and the only condiment you should ever get on chicken tendies is honey mustard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AugmentedVision posted:

This thread is about chicken tendies subs and the only condiment you should ever get on chicken tendies is honey mustard

chick fil a sauce mixed with buffalo sauce is superior choice

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Springfield Fatts posted:

Because that queue isn't long enough, you swine! That's the only bad thing about the Publix experience, the subs ordering system even when used online is just so slow regardless of which one I go to.

Their meatball sub on sale the other week was pretty drat good too. Thanks for this update OP. Doing gods work.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
Chicken tendies sub is tasty. However, real players can never go wrong with the Boar's Head Ultimate. I am sorry, but there is no higher than "Ultimate." That's a scientific fact.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

chick fil a sauce mixed with buffalo sauce is superior choice

I don't go to chick fil a for political reasons -- they are too soft on gays

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Superior Bastard posted:

Chicken tendies sub is tasty. However, real players can never go wrong with the Boar's Head Ultimate. I am sorry, but there is no higher than "Ultimate." That's a scientific fact.

i like both almost equally depends what im in the mood for

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Not having Publix is the worst part of moving away from Florida.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

notZaar posted:

Not having Publix is the worst part of moving away from Florida.

This is precisely how I felt when I moved away.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hey you know what the best thing about Publix is? That fuckin sourdough! Goddamn that stuff is good.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i shopped at a publix once and it was to load up on a couple cases of beer to haul onto the disney cruise ship

it was an unremarkable experience

the publix, not the boat

boat's nothing to write home about either

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get it. Why was the OP so excited about a mediocre po' boy?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
ate a publix sub tonight

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i shopped at a publix once and it was to load up on a couple cases of beer to haul onto the disney cruise ship

it was an unremarkable experience

the publix, not the boat

boat's nothing to write home about either

We're talking about the deli you nincumpoop

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol dis nigga thinkin we go in there to buy groceries ... ahhhh, no son, pub subs.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I moved from Florida to the Northeast years ago. Man I miss the Publix deli.

Weird story; a deli manager told me to never eat the deli spread. He said it was made up of all the stuff they couldn't sell the day before. I don't know if he was bullshitting or what

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
I worked at a publix once and I heard a story that a woman in the deli was slicing meat for a customer, poo poo herself, and continued slicing meat until the deli manager noticed the obvious stain on her pants and the growing puddle of liquid poo poo at her feet. Obviously he told her to clean herself up and then she was fired. Apparently she just plain didn't think she could stop serving the customer for literally any reason

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
holy poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i mean those sub sandwich lines do get long though i'd prefer they not stop serving people in front of me for any reason so i can get my chicken tenders sub asap

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
shoulda promoted her to management

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

i mean those sub sandwich lines do get long though i'd prefer they not stop serving people in front of me for any reason so i can get my chicken tenders sub asap

:agreed:
i need my pubbie subs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
anyone ever had the philly cheese steak from publix ? it's fukken good but takes forever to make and i feel bad because the employees and anyone behind me in line get really pissed off when you order one

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That sub looks like loving garbage and I feel so bad for the people who don't have a harris teeter near them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

That sub looks like loving garbage and I feel so bad for the people who don't have a harris teeter near them

are you loving retarded or something,

vs.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol at you using a promotional picture for pubix and literally the worst harris teeter sub pic you could find

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont see the problem ???

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
here maybe this will help:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
helps my case that publix subs are superior, yeah

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

a bone to pick posted:

here maybe this will help:

Yeah I love a thin layer of filling between two massive slabs of bread

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

DamnCanadian posted:

Yeah I love a thin layer of filling between two massive slabs of bread

here's one for the meat-lovers:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I want an oyster po boy so bad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

a bone to pick posted:

here's one for the meat-lovers:

I like Harris teeter just fine but those subs look like poo poo. At least they have Boars Head so they got that going for them I guess.
They have a decent hot and salad bar tho.

I had some pubbie tendies today. Got drat.

• Locked thread