Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
all pub subs owns but chicken tenders is clearly top dog. you can ask em to put buffalo sauce on the chicken too fi you wanna KICK IT UP AKNOTCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Superior Bastard posted:

Chicken tendies sub is tasty. However, real players can never go wrong with the Boar's Head Ultimate. I am sorry, but there is no higher than "Ultimate." That's a scientific fact.

i like both almost equally depends what im in the mood for

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol dis nigga thinkin we go in there to buy groceries ... ahhhh, no son, pub subs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
holy poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i mean those sub sandwich lines do get long though i'd prefer they not stop serving people in front of me for any reason so i can get my chicken tenders sub asap

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
anyone ever had the philly cheese steak from publix ? it's fukken good but takes forever to make and i feel bad because the employees and anyone behind me in line get really pissed off when you order one

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

That sub looks like loving garbage and I feel so bad for the people who don't have a harris teeter near them

are you loving retarded or something,

vs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont see the problem ???

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
helps my case that publix subs are superior, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012