Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Thanks for the heads up fam I got one ordered and heading to pick it up. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
My sub was supposed to he ready by 8:20. Its not. :mad:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Cowman posted:

should I order this I've never been in a publix

yes.

They gave me the sub half off the sale price because I had to wait. :)

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
If you can find a problem with fresh fried chicken tenders on freshly baked bread with quality toppings, put together to order then I don't know what to tell you.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Blue Train posted:

the only problem I've had with them is sometimes they are packed too fat and they are hard to eat

its a good problem to have tho

Agreed. The one I'm eating now is swole as gently caress

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

i mean those sub sandwich lines do get long though i'd prefer they not stop serving people in front of me for any reason so i can get my chicken tenders sub asap

:agreed:
i need my pubbie subs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

a bone to pick posted:

here's one for the meat-lovers:

I like Harris teeter just fine but those subs look like poo poo. At least they have Boars Head so they got that going for them I guess.
They have a decent hot and salad bar tho.

I had some pubbie tendies today. Got drat.

• Locked thread