Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
I miss Pix gas stations. Publix owned and operated gas stations, hell yes. There was one less than a mile from me that's a circle k now, it makes me sad.

Every year I hope Publix will get their heads out of their asses and launch stand alone delis, preferably open late into the night. Every year I'm disappointed that they don't.

Oh Hell No posted:

How do those unfortunate souls outside the Southeast live without a steady supply of delicious Publix tendies and Cuban sandwiches?

Friend, I don't know if you can call what they do living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

cubicle gangster posted:

Since they brought out the jerk turkey sub I've not had any other kind. About to head out and get one now...

You make wise decisions my friend
Go in peace and treat the Publix employees with kindness

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Boars Head is legit not any better than plain old Publix deli meat.

Lol forever if you live somewhere where Publix has not yet become king of all grocery stores.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Savings Coupon posted:

I'll argue all day that Publix subs are horribly overrated but boars head is the poo poo, meng

It's not that I don't think boars head is good, it obviously is. I just think Publix deli meat is also good.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

comes along bort posted:

lookit dis scrub who doesn't have a fresh market

I have a fresh market nearby, I just find the quality of service at Publix to be consistently higher. Admittedly it's also easier because I have two different Publixes within easy walking distance.

• Locked thread