Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

cubicle gangster posted:

Since they brought out the jerk turkey sub I've not had any other kind. About to head out and get one now...

It's so good. I didn't realise it was new when I bought my first one. I tried the chicken one recently and it seemed good too, but jerk turkey all day every day. Mojo pork is good too and I've never understood why it's so cheap compared to the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Springfield Fatts posted:

My fat rear end just finished a Publix sub. Protip: get the boar's head pepperhouse gourmaise on your sub next time. I feel like a prick saying 'uh actually I want this specific cheese and meat not on your menu you'll have to spend nine minutes cutting while people behind me get pissed' but gently caress it man it's delicious.

Because that queue isn't long enough, you swine! That's the only bad thing about the Publix experience, the subs ordering system even when used online is just so slow regardless of which one I go to.

Their meatball sub on sale the other week was pretty drat good too. Thanks for this update OP. Doing gods work.

• Locked thread