Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I can jerk off really fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we are the real suicide squad

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

MurderBot posted:

I can take huge shits

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i can spend half an hour taking a poo poo at work :getin:

do you guys have to slam butts together for these to work or are you independents

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
dookie twin powers activate

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Ceiling fan posted:

I have the telepathic ability to make people think I am doing a great job while I am skating by doing the absolute minimum.

For my hero persona, I'm thinking of calling myself Major Remf.

I wasn't aware this was a power, so I guess I have two now

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

I literally spent 45 minutes hiding in an A/C equipped room yesterday and my boss saw me 5 mins later and was like, "I dunno what I'll have you do, we're ahead of the game at the moment....just go hang out somewhere where no one can see you"

ok boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ASAPI posted:

I have the power to not kill my wife when she tells me I am dead inside...

who cucks the cuckmen?

• Locked thread