Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Holy poo poo Batman: Ninja is glorious. Best part: Detective #27 giant Batman mecha made entirely out of millions of linked-together monkeys covered by a layer of millions of bats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Does anyone know what the best way to watch the Fleischer Superman shorts is?

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Anyone seen the new Catwoman anime?

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
So it's been a while since I saw any DC animated movies, largely because the last few I saw were poo poo and completely forgettable (except Batman Ninja, which rules). Which ones from the last 5-6 years or so are actually genuinely good and worth watching?

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007

SlothfulCobra posted:

The very silly Marvel anatomy book did give their take on her being able to move her organs.

This reminds me of that old Jim Carrey sketch about the karate instructor