Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!
For what it's worth, which I'm aware is nothing, I also always took the abrupt laughter ending as Joker dying. I don't think that's "right" or that it's the only way to take it. And even after reading all the other stuff that just says "nah he was ok and nothing changed" That's the what I get from those panels. I mean it's comics, stories don't have to mean the same thing to everyone that reads them imo.

That said gently caress Timm for this stupid romance and literally nobody else I explain this too sees an issue with it and it's horrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

HIJK posted:

Can you be a true comics fan if you're not constantly discussing how unrealistic and unattainable superheroes are?

Ok I'll accept that Superman can fly, but how does he fly FASTER?
I'll take my True Comic Fan award now. Thank you

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Lurdiak posted:

Your support is appreciated.

Wow that sure is an av you got tho

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Clearly that is just proof you shouldn't keep changing it back I suppose. Or hope that whoever is trolling you runs out of money?
Very sad I can't see the redtext that went with each of those

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Android Blues posted:

The scene with Harley farting a bunch is...weird. Like, Batman inhaling deeply and saying, "smells like discipline"? I cannot parse that. I still have no idea if it's a fetish or just a super weird failed attempt at comedy.

Wait what the gently caress? Is this real or is this post like the posts about the Friends game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

SlothfulCobra posted:

You asked for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jj37XR1yFw

I don't think Batman jokes work if you want him to be kinda funny but also want people to still respect him as a serious person. Lego Batman this ain't.

I am now jealous of people who have no comic exposure outside the cinematic universes. What on earth was the decision behind a scene like that? Jeez.