Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

ToastyPotato posted:

Was he the one with the website that had the semi/mostly-nude cartoon women or was that Timm? Dini is the one with the DCAU drawing style right?
He released a book of drawings named Naughty or Nice - out of print for a while. I also remember one with Harley with a tube of lube waiting for Joker. :crossarms:

On a more SFW note, was the Batman-WW pairing in JLA Dini's or Timm's preference? As far as I recall, they had to axe the romance, because it conflicted with the future Batman Beyond continuity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009
It was also the same series where some dude grabs Wonder Woman's rear end with no consequence, and the Amazons are found to regularly have orgies with sailors to secure the next generation or some poo poo.

The run was really well-drawn, but it just turned really dumb really fast for me to keep reading it.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
The first season of Voltron was really great all around, but the second dragged on quite a bit.

It still has some of the best animation ever, since Studio Mir are doing it.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Reminds me of the Green Lantern show. Super weird art style, but the show itself was pretty interesting.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
As has always been the case, DC should just give Lauren Faust a big bag of money and let her do whatever animated project she wants.

DC just don't like success.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Romano has un-retired about as many times as Conroy and Hamill at this point.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Skwirl posted:

I'd probably pay twice as much for just Mask of the Phantasm than for the rest of those movies all together.
The new Blu-ray release looks pretty dope, so at least they’re releasing it separately.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
TTG is basically the weird but perfect Cartoon Network TV shows I used to grow up with like Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Freakazoid, I Am Weasel, Powerpuff Girls - in a DC Universe.

It's super zany and amazing, but they aren't good at putting out DVDs so it's next to impossible to keep up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Timeless Appeal posted:

There a few episodes with gags that sexualize Starfire and Raven that are kind of weird.
Yeah that's the one part I don't like about it.