Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

I AM GRANDO posted:

It’s silly enough and it’s fun enough, but it’s not ugly enough.

It looks exactly like my memories of the show instead of how the show actually looked lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

GateOfD posted:

so what's the deal with gambit's eyes?

Just the way they look, like how a lot of mutants look different than most humans like Beast, Nightcrawler or Mystique.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

TwoPair posted:

Isn't there some story about how there was originally supposed to end up being some crazy secret about his eyes but then that idea got totally thrown out the window by another writer?

Or am I mixing that up with another character?

Hmm I'm not sure. From what I remember, he was born with his burning red eyes and they were the reason his parents abandoned him and why he was raised by the Thieves Guild. It's just been a little bit of background reasoning for why things happened the way they did and there wasn't some grand secret.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I didn't know Jean's hero name was Marvel Girl until I read Ultimate X-Men #1 as a teenager and was exposed to Millar for the first time lol