Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Azzarello did this:

...so I'm not really shocked that he can't write women very well.

...did that woman just get a vagina?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

ThermoPhysical posted:

I think they all did, just not the very first episode. At least Spider-Man TAS and Spectacular Spider-Man's origin episodes were both deep within a season (Spectacular's was in the last episode of season 1 I think).

I remember ones for the old 80s shows too.

Yeah, I think it was the second season of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends that did an origin episode for each of the titular characters. Iceman's episode had them visit the X-Men in the non-flashback portion, where Wolverine inexplicably had an Australian accent.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Isn't Underdwellers the episode where Batman suplexes a giant alligator? If so, that's a redeeming feature right there.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

Something that Daniel Beniot found out too late

https://youtu.be/qIsklYi7loc

I see people referring to the Spider-man shorts as being "on-demand"; what site or app are they on-demand from?

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

While I was looking for that, I had a bit of a nostalgic moment when I found the intro for another cartoon I remember airing as part of a block with reruns of X-Men '92 and the Marvel Action Hour. Who else remembers the animated version of Diabolik?

Is that Stud coming?

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

business hammocks posted:

The best thing about Thundercats was it produced that “MOTHER...FUCKER” .wav that endlessly delighted 17-year-old me.

I'm going to put this one right between her pretty little...

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

This is a minor thing and I'm sure I'll get over it, but from the trailers for Spider-verse, I don't care for Peter's voice. It's a little too TJ-Miller-y (I know he's not the VA); just not how I expect him to sound. There's my random gripe for a movie which I will see regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

This clip gets posted a lot and I laugh my rear end off every goddamn time