Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Isn't yj coming to Netflix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I don't remember a lot about wolverine and the x-men but I know I wished it had more episodes.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I do remember the man-bat episode always looked rough, even outside prime.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The animal man shorts are my favorite thing. Wish they'd do more of them.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

NorgLyle posted:

Goddamnit don't make me want to watch Gotham. I watched half of the first year and I feel like I did my time and paid my dues. Alexander Siddig though.

Seriously. I've avoided it so far but siddig as Ras is hard to ignore.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Also somehow this splits her boyfriend into two dudes, one of whom dresses like a racist Arabian prince stereotype.

Moonlight Knight :swoon:

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

There's a movie coming out this summer!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

TheHan posted:

Disappointed Supergirl isn't in this to get punched so hard it turns her face into putty and traumatizes 10-year old me.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I was on board with judas because I like the Damien Robin in these movies but the creepy slade and Terra thing really drew me out.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Loving justice league action on Hulu, but is anyone else having trouble with it? Sometimes episodes are unavailable or multiple episodes share the same description. I can't really tell what I've watched or not.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is there an "essential episode" list for YJ out there? I was going to re-watch before checking out season three (it's been a while for me) and didn't know if there's an important episode list or if I should just plow through it all in a week or two.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just saw they're changing up the release schedule for young justice. Dropping three episodes the first week, then single episodes until the last week when they drop another batch for the finale. I'm guessing they're just trying to stretch out the new content for the platform.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

drat, I mean that's great news but I never did finish wolverine and the x men.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Which spider cartoon is the latest? Assuming it's on disney+ I'm not sure which one to look for.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah watched JLD 2 this morning. That was rough, lots of gore and violence.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Which explains why we haven't had an xmen cartoon in ten years (right? Or was it something else?).

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Are the marvel rising shows worth a look? I've noticed there's a bunch and was jonesing for some animated marvel stuff.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is the new superman movie supposed to be a new animated universe launch or just its own thing?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Hbo max has death in the family but it appears to be non interactive for me, which makes it really dull. It's just the red hood recap and a few other unrelated shorts.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm a big fan of Invincible but still wasn't prepared for the exact level of gore. I'll still watch though, not like it's the only gory thing out there. I'm constantly impressed with the sheer number of people they got for this.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Edit: nothing to see here

Kingtheninja fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 24, 2021

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yep, that would be me. Showed up on my newsfeed and looks like a dozen other comic sites, I'll edit it out.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

It'll never happen but I think you could take the Claremont run and make a decent show out of it in a modern setting. It would be a nice way to use the classic arcs and have them building up to stuff like new mutants and the "too many xmen" stuff at the end of his run.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The first couple results from "ideon gif" search should help.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I liked Jason O'Mara as batman, I know he does a few.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm pretty sure the VA for apocalypse died a few years ago, so no luck there.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

That sounds amazing. Does Robin tape broken shooters to his hands?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Due to a conflict over competing ice cream parlors Robin ends up freezing the world. Then wolves show up, Robin fights them by putting ice cream cones between his fingers and breaking them while the rest of the Titans are picked off one by one by the wolves.

Bless this show.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

RIP David Warner, such a great career and now I need to watch time after time again.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just a heads up Amazon has BTAS on blu ray for I think it was 25 bucks. It includes all the episodes, and I think phantasm and the Mr. Freeze movie.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Assepoester posted:

My Government Sanctioned Black Ops Hit Squad Was Transported To Another World and All I Got For My Trouble Was This Metal Baseball Bat, Which I Have Named "Excallibat"

Given what titles I've seen while scrolling the crunchy roll home page, this is so accurate I'm surprised it isn't real.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

thebardyspoon posted:

I don't think Vicki Vale showing up necessitates Batman at all, she can just be a reporter from out of town showing up who is actually a mentor who sees Lois Lane as an actual potential reporter or whatever and the name is just a little nod.

Yeah you can see Lois has clippings from vale on their office wall I think it is. Could be an episode about meeting her journalist hero.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Wow 7 whole episodes before the multiverse~* comes a knocking.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah it's a really solid show all around. How many episodes are we getting? I think my favorite part is the ending sequence of Jimmy walking.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Larryb posted:

Odd that they’re doing an episode in the middle of a two parter though (unless the 90’s show did the same, I forget)

I just assumed it was a nod to the comics putting a bunch of issues between life death 1 and 2 haha.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

X-Men should never be a subtle franchise.

I was looking through an older spiderman issue yesterday, and saw this ad. Hadn't ever seen it before and thought it was pretty powerful stuff.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I absolutely loved magneto's reading of "in what I generously assume is a fair trial."

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Some wild stuff in this episode. A little sailor moon sequence for the Goblin queen a real ghostbusters vibe from all the stuff transforming in the kids room. Even the Demon Sentinel looked a lot like a baddie from mazinger z. Great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Mark also used a Fortnite Sniper Rifle to bludgeon the villain.

Thank you, I knew it was a reference to something but not what.