Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

The love guns rule because their muzzle flashes are hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Was Dini still there for City? Thought he just did Asylum.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

That was the absolute worst, because that fight in origins ruled

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah just season 1 has the wrong intro for some reason

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

w00ting as hard as I can

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Him voicing a pig sounds adorable

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

!!!

I didn't know that had gotten picked up!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

TFRazorsaw posted:

TNBA Scarecrow is the superior design.

You can tell because BTAS kept changing theirs all the time.

Oh yeah, huge improvement. I kind of liked them going straight Gorshin for Riddler, too, but afaik he only pops in as a cameo with a suddenly tiny Mad Hatter.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I like scary Scarecrow. It's his job to be scary.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Beast Wars owns and I'll physically fight anyone who says otherwise. I mean, I'll lose the fight probably, but it's the thought that counts.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

For some reason I want to say Dan DiDio is who turned the kid sidekick in Reboot into a bootleg Cable

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

God willing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Harley's been real hit or miss for me this season, but Bane's Italian adventure was absolutely a high point