Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The Side Hackers is on on Twitch.

What is this film? :yikes:

The reason they started screening movies ahead of time before deciding to make episodes about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

...This is absolutely fascinating...

A whärwëlf?!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

gross nihilistic garbage

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Get off the stage, idiot!
But you're my manager!

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.
For some reason, Hobgoblins has been one of my absolute favorite episodes since I first saw it on reruns on scifi. I think largely its because I don't really find the movie nearly as painful as they do - its just a poor Gremlins knockoff - and the first segment with them being annoying kids on the couch and then later the cardboard cutouts segment crack me up.

Stay away from those juice boxes!!!!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is Catalina caper bad even for a beach party movie or is it about the same as all the others

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

There's been an accident at the studio!
We made Hobgoblins.

Clouseau posted:

For some reason, Hobgoblins has been one of my absolute favorite episodes since I first saw it on reruns on scifi. I think largely its because I don't really find the movie nearly as painful as they do - its just a poor Gremlins knockoff - and the first segment with them being annoying kids on the couch and then later the cardboard cutouts segment crack me up.

Yeah, it's my favourite episode as well.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"Y'know, Mike, something I learned from the movie is that Daphne's a slut, and Amy wasn't fun until she became a slut!"
"Well, that's the fun message of today's movie!"

"Yes, I had been doing quite a bit of crack that day, as I recall."

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I can't stand Hobgoblins but I do like the episode. It's just such a mean spirited film. Bless the emcee though.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh, welcome to a particularly odious example of bikersploitation!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

There's been a walnut uprising.

E:

A new riff!

In the witch burning scene after Satan puts the flames out:

Beat, then:
Mike: "Huh. Caleb, what kind of charcoal did you use?"

I guess maybe my copy had a skip at that moment or something, because I've never heard it before! A really good one too!

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 8, 2024

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

There's been a walnut uprising.

Stop it.

The more I think about the plot of Touch of Satan, the more confused I am. Why did the villagers think Melissa and her sister were witches prior to her contract with Satan? Who is the couple that she lives with in the present? Nobody has noticed that this young woman hasn't aged in a century? If I watch the uncut version would any of this make any more sense?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

If she doesn't like him after riding in his Maverick she's a total ice princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ZA!