Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

John Murdoch posted:

My mind immediately goes to this one any time schlock tries to invoke magnetism as magic that works on anything.

Same, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

muscles like this! posted:

Warning the breakfast syrup

Yum.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
Oh my God, my waffle! Oh, the humanity!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

*bum bum bum*
"Are you boys cooking up there?"
"No."
"Are you making an interocitor?"
"No!"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Crosspost

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

🎶 When you want the flavor of bacon in a dip 🎶

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

"Recognize me now, Ruth?"

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

"And then they snagged on me and called me Prince Valiant and said I had a dumb made up religion..."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is "snag on" a Minnesota term for "roast/insult"? I just heard it in another episode

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Is "snag on" a Minnesota term for "roast/insult"? I just heard it in another episode

I'm fairly sure it's when you spit on someone

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Yeah I think it's spitting, but now that you mention it I'm not sure if it's "snag on" or "sneg on". I remember there being a guy called Michael Snegoff or something in an MST3K episode and they got some decent mileage out of that, so maybe it's "sneg on".

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I just noticed thanks to the Project MSTie high-res uploads that at least one of Mike's green jumpsuits has a little Wisconsin state patch on the arm :3:

e: Also in the scene where Mike comes down the ladder, Brain Guy has French Toast Crunch, Pearl has Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries, and Bobo has Banana Nut Crunch. Bobo's pyjamas have donuts on them. I am kind of enchanted.

HopperUK fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 26, 2024

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Holy poo poo, I need to get downloading and replace my ancient DAP versions with those high res restorations

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Holy poo poo, I need to get downloading and replace my ancient DAP versions with those high res restorations

Yeah they're nice!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

HopperUK posted:

Yeah they're nice!

Yeah they are! Thanks so much for bringing this up!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

You're welcome. Most of the uploads I've watched are kinda muddy. I enjoy watching the little silhouettes on these high-res ones, they're lively and you can see when they look at each other and I find it pleasing.

And it's always a good time for Werewolf.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Währwilf?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

DMorbid posted:

Währwilf?

No *werewolf*

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I dunno, you had him last

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Compendium posted:

I dunno, you had him last

You can't say that! You're gonna get in trouble. That's a stupid joke and I'm gonna tell Mike.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nose to anus.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yeah I think it's spitting, but now that you mention it I'm not sure if it's "snag on" or "sneg on". I remember there being a guy called Michael Snegoff or something in an MST3K episode and they got some decent mileage out of that, so maybe it's "sneg on".

See also: Snicker-snag.

Amusingly enough the Urban Dictionary entry is what comes right up on Google and it directly cites MST.

(By comparison "snag" has a hundred different entries but a similar entry is in there with the same cite; yeah, spitting on someone.)

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 26, 2024

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

zoux posted:

Nose to anus.

What? It's fun!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
No, I said I was IN Hustler.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm the impish officer of death!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Elgin's my Black friend. :smuggo:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have a new friend and his name's Buffalo.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm the impish officer of death!

Look! It's Coily's army of darkness!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Are ya ready for some foot-BALL?!

*sniff* He... he wasn't ready for some football... :qq:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

John Murdoch posted:

My mind immediately goes to this one any time schlock tries to invoke magnetism as magic that works on anything.

It kinda does though. Everything has a magnetic field, because that's just how atoms work. The problem is how small a scale can Magneto or whatever can mess with.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Look! It's Coily's army of darkness!

where does Coily fit into God's plan for us?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TL posted:

No, I said I was IN Hustler.

An American werewolf in traffic.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's a good thing I just bought two 8 terabyte drives for my local library of Linux ISOs because replacing my old 600 megabyte DAP rips of MST3K episodes with 4,5 gigabyte versions is gonna take a bit more space. But drat the remastered episodes look a lot nicer!

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Warning the breakfast syrup

Yum.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Does anything really "star" Joe Estevez?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well I'm not supposed to listen to people who aren't in the movie...

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Heard it in a love song. Gotta go.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Alright most mst3k is on a streaming loop now.
New campaign by memorial day?

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Upsidads posted:

New campaign by memorial day?

Unless they radically change pretty much everything about how the campaign is constructed and presented (and even that's no guarantee), I just can't imagine them having significantly more success than last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I just think they made too many mistakes in that campaign to actually be sure what to attribute the failure to. A better-timed and better-run campaign could work out, or could fail just the same. There’s no way to really know until/unless they try again.